T.O.

jscap

Anyone know if this is final yet or is OchoCinco Talking out of his arse? That would be a good addition for them.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/OchoCinco

As we were going to bed last night my gf said she saw on TMZ's twitter that CIN offered a contract to TO... I got up and turned on ESPN and ESPN but didn't see anything in the ticker below. That's all I know for now.

Didn't CIN just get a WR in FA? maybe it was another team.

As we were going to bed last night my gf said she saw on TMZ's twitter that CIN offered a contract to TO... I got up and turned on ESPN and ESPN but didn't see anything in the ticker below. That's all I know for now.

Didn't CIN just get a WR in FA? maybe it was another team.

Cincy signed Antonio Bryant this offseason. The late, late edition of SportCenter closed the show stating "both sides of this rumor have denied it"

Cincy signed Antonio Bryant this offseason. The late, late edition of SportCenter closed the show stating "both sides of this rumor have denied it"

Thanks for the info that's what you get for watching TMZ lol I Fin hate that show but the old ball and chain watches it all the time.

I hope it's not true I don't want TO and Cinco on the same team... even though I think our secondary could haddle it!

Anyone know if this is final yet or is OchoCinco Talking out of his arse? That would be a good addition for them.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/OchoCinco

Cinco would know better than TMZ as he not only is a Bengal but is friends with TO. I would say that if Cinco is publicly saying this then I think there has to be something to it. So even though both sides deny it (as they often do even when true), I would say this must be close to a done deal given Chads confidence that he is being joined by TO to start training camp.