Support the Troops

Agree with you AD, but one person going back three times seems like testing the stats to me.

144111[/snapback]

The military personnel system is broken. There are WAY too many bureaucrats and not nearly enough operators. It's been that way for a long time and everytime there is a downsizing, those with the power are able to keep their heads down while the guys who do the fighting lose the manning.

The current administration deserves a modicum of credit, as they are trying to make some much needed changes. However, the entrenched are fighting them tooth and nail every step of the way.

At the end of the day, too many chiefs, not enough indians. That's why I'm a civilian today, instead of getting closer to my 20.

The military personnel system is broken.  There are WAY too many bureaucrats and not nearly enough operators.  It's been that way for a long time and everytime there is a downsizing, those with the power are able to keep their heads down while the guys who do the fighting lose the manning.

The current administration deserves a modicum of credit, as they are trying to make some much needed changes.  However, the entrenched are fighting them tooth and nail every step of the way.

At the end of the day, too many chiefs, not enough indians.  That's why I'm a civilian today, instead of getting closer to my 20.

144124[/snapback]

And here I thought it was because you were going out for the NBA with those great bball skills you have. :w00t: