Donald Jones

Hossage

Donald Jones has a 41 inch vertical, runs a 4.45 in the 40, and is bigger than Josh Reed at 6', 215 lbs. He is agile and very athletic, if not a fluid deep threat. Can we use him in the Hines Ward/ Josh reed role?

I suppose Youngstown State would be considered as a lower level of competition than the bigger schools, so that could be a factor.

He has got those nice measurables, maybe the intangibles are lacking.

May be one of those training camp surprises. Hopefully, but Marcus Easley seems more likely to grab a WR spot.

I think the F.O. did a great job of bringing in potential WR's this year. The worst part, in my opinion, is that we wont have enough room to keep the ones with promise. I'm really liking Donald Jones, Roosevelt, and Easley. I'd like to keep all three. But then you've got Evans, Parrish, Hardy, Johnson - the four vets that'll have a spot, and we keep one or two extras. Easley will stay, so it'll be either Jones or Roosevelt. With Jones, Easley, and Hardy, you've got size and speed. Johnson and Roosevelt have enough speed to make it work - Jerry Rice wasn't blazing fast. Evans and Parrish are lightning quick, and add Spiller, and our WR's are all fast enough to go the distance. I love that. That is why I've been saying we could look like the Rams the year they came out, or be similar to the Saints or San Diego. All we need is for the line to hold up, but yeah, we've got plenty to be excited about at WR. I wouldn't want anyone else brought in we've got so many young ones to try out already.

I think the F.O. did a great job of bringing in potential WR's this year. The worst part, in my opinion, is that we wont have enough room to keep the ones with promise. I'm really liking Donald Jones, Roosevelt, and Easley. I'd like to keep all three. But then you've got Evans, Parrish, Hardy, Johnson - the four vets that'll have a spot, and we keep one or two extras. Easley will stay, so it'll be either Jones or Roosevelt. With Jones, Easley, and Hardy, you've got size and speed. Johnson and Roosevelt have enough speed to make it work - Jerry Rice wasn't blazing fast. Evans and Parrish are lightning quick, and add Spiller, and our WR's are all fast enough to go the distance. I love that. That is why I've been saying we could look like the Rams the year they came out, or be similar to the Saints or San Diego. All we need is for the line to hold up, but yeah, we've got plenty to be excited about at WR. I wouldn't want anyone else brought in we've got so many young ones to try out already.

Where's the love for Steve Johnson coming from? What has he done? Nothing. Now if he proves to be better than the bulk, so be it, but he must earn his job. He has no "in" just because he was with the Bills for a couple years.

here is his bio

Actually, kinda sad.

It was a lose-lose situation. The family was against it. And nothing will bring the victim back.

When you read about his last words, his last meal, and the circumstances surrounding the event, it's just sad.

Not saying I'm for or against capital punishment, but it's just sad.

Where's the love for Steve Johnson coming from? What has he done? Nothing. Now if he proves to be better than the bulk, so be it, but he must earn his job. He has no "in" just because he was with the Bills for a couple years.

He proved nothing yet but to be fair to him and a lot Bills players in the Jauron Era, they rarely were given chances to fail or produce. The few times Johnson saw playing time there were positve things he could show. Maybin the few times he saw the field, he couldn't do much.

It doesn't mean that Johnson will be great or that Maybis is a bust, heck, I don't know what it means but it seems fans projection is positive in Johnson and is negative regarding Maybin and Ellis for example.