Will Lynch come into camp as out of shape as last year?

Hossage

25 members have voted

1. 1. Will he?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Which animal do you like better?

• Tapir
    • Lemur
  3. 3. JAILBAIT BONUS LIGHTNING ROUND!

• Dakota Fanning
    • Selena Gomez

Last year Lynch was a little heavy and a lot slow. Will he get his butt in shape this year?

I want Lynch to prove me wrong. I would be happy if he did. I also picked lemur cause i'm not as familiar with the term tapir.

Last year Lynch was a little heavy and a lot slow. Will he get his butt in shape this year?

And how cute is this Tapir?

Can you add an option "Wait until they are 18 before voting" Then I might vote on that one. They're too young for me to consider.

Will you come up with a question worth posing?

Lynch came in last year carrying more muscle. I won't even bother asking what prompted the question as it is obvious your intent was not to get a question answered but to make a statement that you felt he came in out of shape last year. Even if you didn't keep up on the news that he was carrying more muscle last year, too much of which will slow any player down, there is no suspension or missed training camp work this year to raise the fear that he might come in out of shape.

Troll on oh useless one.

Lynch admitted he wasn't in great shape last year, as did the coaches. It was widely commented in the media. Lynch looked heavy so far this year and dodged questions about his weight. He has missed some practices, and after his requests to be traded his work ethic could be an issue.

You should know this. Your stupidity does not make me a troll. Get it together, man.