Dolphin Tix Help

Just bought flights to return to God's country for the season opener. Haven't been up in a couple of years, any advice on best outlet for 2 tix? Should I purchase on Stub Hub type site now/closer to the game, or wait to get at the stadium. My preference would be to have good tix in hand for me and the wife. Any advice is appreciated and advance apology for the new post if this is a repeat request or the wrong forum. Go Bills!!!

Buy from the Bills website, or at the ticket office. Anything else doesn't go to the Bills.

The Bills reported that this game is already sold out.

I too am leery to wait til gameday to get tix for any event. The Bills Ticket Exchange is the official resale outlet - it's on Ticketmaster and is where Season Ticket holders can sell tix for games they can't get to (or want to make a profit on).

The Bills Ticket Exchange and Stubhub are both options but note that BTE charges the seller 10% and the buyer an additional 10% and SH's kickup is 15% & 10% (+ $12 for Fed EX). Also note that SH stops sales ~ a week before the game unless the seller provides them with the tickets (either physically or electronically) and BTE will not allow the seller to list tickets below the official ticket price (hence the high price on tickets for the PS game).

If you buy from a ST holder they have the ability to electronically deliver tickets (their seasons and any extras they bought) which insures you are not getting ripped off. [This may be true for all tickets, I'm not sure.] Be careful at the game since once a ticket is used electronically it is possible to sell the hard copy which will be rejected at the gate. Rare occurrence but not unheard of. If it's too good to be true it probably is. This is especially true for the pro scalpers who have no idea if the ticket they are buying (to sell to you) is legit or not.

As I'm sure someone will point out the Trading Post section is the preferred section for ticket sales posts (and this one may be redirected there).

Not sure what you are looking for but if you PM me I'll let you know what I have available. Good luck and Have fun!

The Bills Ticket Exchange and Stubhub are both options but note that BTE charges the seller 10% and the buyer an additional 10% and SH's kickup is 15% & 10% (+ $12 for Fed EX). Also note that SH stops sales ~ a week before the game unless the seller provides them with the tickets (either physically or electronically) and BTE will not allow the seller to list tickets below the official ticket price (hence the high price on tickets for the PS game).

If you buy from a ST holder they have the ability to electronically deliver tickets (their seasons and any extras they bought) which insures you are not getting ripped off. [This may be true for all tickets, I'm not sure.] Be careful at the game since once a ticket is used electronically it is possible to sell the hard copy which will be rejected at the gate. Rare occurrence but not unheard of. If it's too good to be true it probably is. This is especially true for the pro scalpers who have no idea if the ticket they are buying (to sell to you) is legit or not.

As I'm sure someone will point out the Trading Post section is the preferred section for ticket sales posts (and this one may be redirected there).

Not sure what you are looking for but if you PM me I'll let you know what I have available. Good luck and Have fun!

You do that once and you are finished at StubHub. That's why they make you put a credit card on your seller's account, as a guarantee crap like this won't happen. I'm actually guilty of selling a game ticket early in the season, forgetting about it, then giving my ticket to a buddy who got busted at the gate. I got a nasty letter and had a lot of 'splainin' to do to StubHub. Luckily I had a track record of honest dealings and they accepted that it was an honest mistake on my part.

PTR

The Bills reported that this game is already sold out.

I to am leery to wait til gameday to get tix for any event. The Bills Ticket Exchange is the official resale outlet - it's on Ticketmaster and is where Season Ticket holders can sell tix for games they can't get to (or want to make a profit on).

The game is not sold out. The Bills hold a lot of tickets back in hopes of attracting season ticket holders, and to make sure tickets can be bought leading up to the game.

The game is not sold out. The Bills hold a lot of tickets back in hopes of attracting season ticket holders, and to make sure tickets can be bought leading up to the game.

Yes, tickets will magically become available the day after the first preseason game when season ticket sales cease and the seats that were held for that are released.

Great, will look for them at that point! Thanks for all the insight!!!

Yes, tickets will magically become available the day after the first preseason game when season ticket sales cease and the seats that were held for that are released.