Trent Edwards - Your Expectations For 2010

Edwards - Have you given up on him?  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Edwards - washed up? or still hasn't reached potential

• Still too early to tell - jury's still out
    • Expect a breakout season
    • He's had his chance - he's a bust

What difference does it make who the Bills beat in that streak? Are you implying that those victories do'nt count?

If you beat a team that you are supposed to beat, is that not a positive thing?

If you do'nt think Trent's the guy, fine, but if Gailey gives him the nod let's see what he can do in this new regime.

You can also forget about Jake Locker, the Bills will not perform so poorly to be in a position to draft him. Just my opinion.

I wish more people would adopt that attitude. After all.....no matter how much yapping goes on here at TBD, that is egg zactly what is going to happen.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get it. ---I've been in the Military for 18+ years and have worked in many different units, under the command of many different leaders and have had many different outcomes.

I always put forth 100% but I have learned that while in different units and surrounded by different people, I have at times performed differently. In some 'systems' I have felt more comfortable and have been able to deliver a top notch product than at other locations. Sometimes just being recognized for my performances encouraged me to outperform my peers day in and day out. --Even though I am STILL the same person, with the correct chemistry of those leading me and supporting me at times, I was able to deliver a much better, well honed, nearly perfect product on a consistant basis.

I can relate to what Trent has been or is feeling. ---He was a back-up to JP whose best friend Lee Evans always spoke of the 'chemistry' between he and JP. Trent then went into camp competing for the job and after he got the nod to start, he played extremely well until the major concussion set him back a bit. He was up and down after that.

Changes and firings of the OC led to a coach on the hot seat whom eventually was fired. There were also major LT issues coupled with the signing of an 'A' type personality 'Superstar' that had the reputation to ruin teams and QB's.........Trent's surroundings have been anything but consistant the past 3 years. Add that to the fact that DJ didn't demand perfection and at times made horrible decisions on the fireld; Trent has been doomed since we put on his Buffalo Jersey!!

I think the changes in coaching and staff, plus the fact that the players on the roster seem to have a newfound sense of dedication and respect for the new coaching staff may in fact work wonders for Trent this year, if he is in fact the starter. Folks, we can't count him out just yet. ---Just my thoughts.

Very well said.