2010 Draft - Top three rounds

Where does one find info on who is signed and who hasn't for all teams? Seems like a lack of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd round info. My google attempts came up short.

Shouldn't a batch of signings start soon?

And if CJ Spiller holds out, it may be more due to those above him and below him not signing. Once the others begin to sign, the slotted nature of signings and for the size of the contract, is pretty much established.

I hate hold outs. We need him in on time to get ready...

Where does one find info on who is signed and who hasn't for all teams? Seems like a lack of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd round info. My google attempts came up short.

And if CJ Spiller holds out, it may be more due to those above him and below him not signing. Once the others begin to sign, the slotted nature of signings and for the size of the contract, is pretty much established.

Here is a good one I use

http://backseatfan.com/2010/04/2010-nfl-dr...signing-status/

Training camps start in about two weeks. That's just going to be a lot of legwork for teams, agents, and players to get everyone into camp. I wonder if the owners are secretly taking a harder line this year, so there will be a bevy of holdouts and greater pressure for a salary structure in 2011 and on.

Training camps start in about two weeks. That's just going to be a lot of legwork for teams, agents, and players to get everyone into camp. I wonder if the owners are secretly taking a harder line this year, so there will be a bevy of holdouts and greater pressure for a salary structure in 2011 and on.

I don't know about a secret hard line, but it's conceivable. It's certainly a different situation with the CBA repudiation.

Seems like the press is up in the air, also...usually by now, the daily papers and the i-net pundits are wondering out loud/beating the drums/stirring the pot about signings. It's been quiet here.

I don't know about a secret hard line, but it's conceivable. It's certainly a different situation with the CBA repudiation.

Seems like the press is up in the air, also...usually by now, the daily papers and the i-net pundits are wondering out loud/beating the drums/stirring the pot about signings. It's been quiet here.

I'd guess that the press starts to say "How come X isn't signed" when they start hearing about Y being signed, so an extremely quiet run like this will slip under their radar.

I'd guess that the press starts to say "How come X isn't signed" when they start hearing about Y being signed, so an extremely quiet run like this will slip under their radar.

Oh yes - once a couple of top picks sign, the articles will flow like a burst dam The fist-shaking at greedy players, cheap owners etc. The agents will get ink, etc. The usual stuff!

Much was made last season, about OAK signing that wr to a high $$$ figure, about how that bollixed up everybody else etc. No such drama to date! :unsure:

Is anyone surprised? This is the broken system the players union and owners allowed to take shape, and every year it's the same crap. It's not about how good you are believed to be by the team that drafted you. It's all about how much last year's player made who was drafted in your slot. And it's all about how much the player before and after you get paid. It is the dumbest system of paying rookies in the major sports leagues, while the NFL remains the most popular sport.