Anybody familiar with Bermuda?

WotAGuy

I know you said you want to stay 5 days, but if you stay 4, you save quite a bit. That 4th night free is a really good deal. But look into JetBlue as well. They have airfare and hotel deals.

Jet Blue and Tripadvisor....I'm on them! Thanks for the suggestions.

I don't travel anywhere anymore without going to tripadvisor.com....thats usually always how i pick my hotel/resort anyway. Its good for restaraunts too.

The pompano beach club looks pretty awesome for about the same price as The Fairmont Southhampton but I have to admit, the Fairmont Southampton looks pretty awesome. Looks like it has more to do as well, especially for a 23 year old....I'm 27 I'd probably pick the Fairmont, but the Pompano Beach Club looks a little more relaxing.

Seems to have settled (for today) on the Fairmont Southampton and Jet Blue for the flight. Weird that the package deals on Jet Blue and the usual travel sites really aren't any cheaper than getting the flight and hotel separately. I know the package deals include all taxes, but even adding those to the room rate, it's still cheaper to do it separate. Odd.....

Seems to have settled (for today) on the Fairmont Southampton and Jet Blue for the flight. Weird that the package deals on Jet Blue and the usual travel sites really aren't any cheaper than getting the flight and hotel separately. I know the package deals include all taxes, but even adding those to the room rate, it's still cheaper to do it separate. Odd.....

:unsure: report back when you return!

:blink: report back when you return!

Will do - looks like it'll be the first week of October.

This weekend, I'm taking my girlfriend to NYC for two Natalie Merchant shows at Town Hall. Natalie is her favorite. I always liked 10,000 Maniacs, so it should be a good weekend.