Nervous about this game.

The Dolphins are playing bad football and they are banged up. We are riding a high, but anytime these teams get together, it's a battle (usually). Especially on their turf. I just have a bad feeling on this one. I could see this one ending up 10-7 Dolphins. That's not my official prediction (that'll be tomorrow after soem beers and sense get knocked into me). Maybe I ate a bad burrito, but I've got a funny feeling here, like we've chalked this up as a W too early.

Actually I'm glad that I get that "nervous" feeling again for Bills games, because they do have some meaning to them now. For awhile when I figured the season was toast, I just tuned in but wasn't totally emotionally invested in the game because it didn't really mean anything (i.e. playoffs). But now that we have a shot to be 9-6 going into the final weekend and possibly playing for a chance at a playoff berth, I again am fully charged up for these games and will be hollering and screaming once again, and that's a good thing!

I don't think it's going to be an easy game either, but I don't think the players will take the fish as lightly as the fans are. For a 5-6 team to look past anybody they'd have to be even dumber than I thought. Plus, with Cleveland coming in next week it's not like they have a juggernaut to look ahead to.