In terms of consistency

Who do you think our most consistent and our least consistent player will be this season? I'm not talking about units as a whole. Rather, who are do you think will be the individual we can always rely on to make the right play? And who do you think we will have the most concerns about on the field?

Feel free to list offense, defense and ST if you would like to break it down that way.

Who do you think our most consistent and our least consistent player will be this season? I'm not talking about units as a whole. Rather, who are do you think will be the individual we can always rely on to make the right play? And who do you think we will have the most concerns about on the field?

Feel free to list offense, defense and ST if you would like to break it down that way.

most consistent = Fred "the Head" Jackson, Kyle Williams.

least consistent = McLuvin, Kelsay, Evans.

Guest dog14787

Despite his poor production over the last couple of seasons Lee Evans is still at the top of my list of players who you can always rely on to say or do the right thing on and off the field. (Terrence McGee comes in a close second)

LT position (Bell or whoever) will probably give us the most grief.

Most Consistent

Offense - Fred Jackson

Defense - Jarius Byrd

ST - Brian Moorman

Least Consistent

Offense - The other 10 starters :rolleyes:

Defense - The other 10 starters :nana:

ST - Any rookies who end up starting on ST. (They are rookies, after all.)

Gotta say Trent for both, he will be consistant in gettin another concussion and then be very inconsistant after that concussion. But he consistantly will need time to developt.