Strong Side Linebacker Article

You cannot learn talent, so what you state here makes no sense. You either have talent or you don't. I think a big misconception is that the Bills have no talent. They have talent, it's just that those talented players haven't proven that they can play in the NFL yet.

I personally like the TE, DL, and ILB positions on this team and feel they will be better than expected this year.

I say "learning" - as in learning to play NFL up-tempo football, and you call it "proving that they can play NFL football." We are saying the same thing using different words. The Bills need more talented NFL football players. Period. Here's my example of an NFL veteran who does not have real talent and should not be starting for the Bills: Chris Kelsay. Here's my example of a young veteran who needs to learn the up-tempo style before his natural talents blossom - Aaron Maybin. My point is, if Maybin breaks out this season with 8 or 9 sacks and start the entire year, then the Bills will have found a talented NFL football player. Obviously, nobody would have called him that last year as a rookie.

I don't care where the talented NFL football players are found. Discovered after learning or proving they can understand NFL up-tempo football already on this team, or through free agency or the draft next season. At this point, they are not "here" yet, even if they are on the roster.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic