Worried when Bills are trying to sell me on Kelsay

all kidding aside, kelsay has been a major disappointment after being given too much money to re-sign,

Front office failure. Why did they want to reward players that hadn't proven themselves yet on the theory the player would "grow into his big payday contract"? Lunatic fringe. At least they fired John Guy.

Front office failure. Why did they want to reward players that hadn't proven themselves yet on the theory the player would "grow into his big payday contract"? Lunatic fringe. At least they fired John Guy.

I never understood the rationale behind that contract. It was at that point that I started to have serious

concerns about Marv as G.M., a seem to recall. Maybe sooner?

It's like they were eager to lock him up, as if they were worried about him

getting away or something.

:rolleyes:

racist

What does race have to do with the fact that Kelsay, in my opinion, has a high motor, works hard, but does not seem to have the quickness and speed (or as I like to call it.....TALENT) to excell in the NFL? Poz is just as white as Kelsay, but once he learns to stop over-persuing as much as he does, taking himself out tackles, he DOES possess the quickness and speed to excell in the NFL. In my humble opinion. Two white football players, one with more talent (speed and quickness), then the other. Sorry Meathead, but making those comments does not qualify me as a racist.

What does race have to do with the fact that Kelsay, in my opinion, has a high motor, works hard, but does not seem to have the quickness and speed (or as I like to call it.....TALENT) to excell in the NFL? Poz is just as white as Kelsay, but once he learns to stop over-persuing as much as he does, taking himself out tackles, he DOES possess the quickness and speed to excell in the NFL. In my humble opinion. Two white football players, one with more talent (speed and quickness), then the other. Sorry Meathead, but making those comments does not qualify me as a racist.

I think that's his gimmick. It's pretty tiresome though.