• With your bad self
    • Pop that P***y
    • Face down, ass up
    • Me so horny
    • Shake that ass, bitch
    • I like it, I love it.
    • Coolin

Wow, this brings back some memories!

Me so horney was/is a classic, however I voted for coolin. I really liked the horns and the mellow sound, it reminds me of my youth and driving around in my 1981 Monte Carlo through the West Side and North Buffalo.

I remember the first time my buddy and I showed up at school in my RX-7, windows down, cranking the Nasty as they Wanna Be album :thumbsup: (yes, on cassette!)

i went with face down, ass up. classic!

also, Hossage might be my new favorite poster. makes me feel like less of a scumbag in comparison :thumbsup:

LMFAO!!!!

He's a fellow Erie guy, so I have to like him by default lol

I wanted an RX-7 so bad. I hid my Crew tape from my parents for like three years.

Aw man, I felt like the big man on campus with that thing. Everyone used to think it was funny, cause I'm 6'2" and was about 225 at the time, and that car is really small, obviously. I loved that car with a passion. It's actually sitting in my drive way right now :thumbsup:

You say you don't f*** on the first date, well f*** you b***h I ain't goin to wait'.

Shake your ass, and me so horny for sure. But on the fun and light frivolity side, I always appreciated 'It's your birthday'', though I don't remember if that was a luke solo joint.

The first time I met an old girlfriend of mine was at a wedding, I remember the first thing she said was TOO MUCH BOOTY IN THE PANTS to her friends and then was embarrassed when she saw me looking. What ever happened to her?

The first time I met an old girlfriend of mine was at a wedding, I remember the first thing she said was TOO MUCH BOOTY IN THE PANTS to her friends and then was embarrassed when she saw me looking. What ever happened to her?

based on what ive read lately, she's buried in your backyard.

:rolleyes:

You are confusing her with my wife, who is in my freezer.

I like my women like I like my coffee...

Ground up and in the freezer! :rolleyes: