Optimistic, Excited Bills fans...click here!

grief, misery and doom... OH MY !

LV, i share you're general view. but you are clearly NOT an optimist, and neither am i. an idiot would ask me, "is this glass half emply, or half full?" bleah! i know damn well that it's either both at the same time(duhhh), or neither one !

fact is, bro we're simply realists. don't let anyone tell u different, or shoot u down. i am as skeptical of any change as the next guy, even more so. shoot, i'm skeptical of a lack of change. but i know serious people when i see 'em, and they are now working for the Bills, and running the show. we know that, and so do guys like DeHaven, and Sanders. they wouldn't be here if Chan wasn't for real.

i like the general plan. moving to a 3-4 makes sense in today's NFL; most successful teams seem to have done so. the dual conditioning coaches sounds like it should have been done long ago. in fact, every silly detail of the management and coaching shows that these guys have been thru the mill a "few" times, and learned a lot each time.

NO, i don't know who will start at QB, no one does. but i'm glad we didn't draft one this year- after Bradford, what was there? i think Brohm, now that he's finally serious about the NFL has as much upside as any rookie would have.

SURE, i wanted a 1st round LT. in fact, i would have traded down, and drafted 3 of them ! but i have no access to game film, nor do i have 99 years of experience as Chan and Buddy probably do, and i DO respect what they have to say.

IMHO, there should be threads that are OFF LIMITS to doomsaying, mudslinging morons in here, and i will ask our leaders if that would be possible. peace............ OUT.

~AS

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The season is about to start and this what i am excited about:

(1) I am excited to see a new coach on the sidelines who commands respect, is organized, and shows some kind of emotion. It will be fun to watch coach Gailey in action. I think Gailey will play to win and not to loose like Dick J did.

(2) I am excited to see a new Bills 3-4 defense.

(3) I can't wait to see Spiller in action...

(4) I love our special team return guys and I think we will see many great returns. Love watching Bruce D in action.

(5) I am excited to see the "young guys" perform. (ie) Maybin, Troup, Hardy, Nelson, Easley, Wood, Levitre, Mckelvin, Bryd, Etc...

(6) I am excited to see our secondary perform. I am hoping for lots of picks.

(7) I am excited about opening game vs the Dolphins. I am hoping we can beat them at home and get some confidence. I think it's a game we can win.

This is what I am excited about. Wrong assumption to think I am not excited about watching the Bills becuse I am a negative posting pric k...I have plenty to be excited about.

I can't wait to watch some football.....Go Bills

I think Gailey will play to win and not to loose like Dick J did.

He would have to be an idiot not to play to win and take chances. If he wins games this season he is a genius, if he loses it was to be expected because it is a rebuild year. He is in a win/win situation.

(7) I am excited about opening game vs the Dolphins. I am hoping we can beat them at home and get some confidence. I think it's a game we can win.

Being the first game it is possible the fins will believe what they read about the Bills sucking and come in over confident. That plus being at the Ralph makes it a reasonable thing to hope for.

mpl6876, there you go!! Now, that wasn't hard, was it?? Every year there are aspects to build hope, even IF it's false hope, but the essential theme here is HOPE! So now it is evident that your true nature JUST SEEPED THROUGH, so run with it Bills fan, run with it!!!!!!!! GO BILLS!!

Note: optimism rules!!

grief, misery and doom... OH MY !

LV, i share you're general view. but you are clearly NOT an optimist, and neither am i. an idiot would ask me, "is this glass half emply, or half full?" bleah! i know damn well that it's either both at the same time(duhhh), or neither one !

fact is, bro we're simply realists. don't let anyone tell u different, or shoot u down. i am as skeptical of any change as the next guy, even more so. shoot, i'm skeptical of a lack of change. but i know serious people when i see 'em, and they are now working for the Bills, and running the show. we know that, and so do guys like DeHaven, and Sanders. they wouldn't be here if Chan wasn't for real.

i like the general plan. moving to a 3-4 makes sense in today's NFL; most successful teams seem to have done so. the dual conditioning coaches sounds like it should have been done long ago. in fact, every silly detail of the management and coaching shows that these guys have been thru the mill a "few" times, and learned a lot each time.

NO, i don't know who will start at QB, no one does. but i'm glad we didn't draft one this year- after Bradford, what was there? i think Brohm, now that he's finally serious about the NFL has as much upside as any rookie would have.

SURE, i wanted a 1st round LT. in fact, i would have traded down, and drafted 3 of them ! but i have no access to game film, nor do i have 99 years of experience as Chan and Buddy probably do, and i DO respect what they have to say.

IMHO, there should be threads that are OFF LIMITS to doomsaying, mudslinging morons in here, and i will ask our leaders if that would be possible. peace............ OUT.

~AS

That was my intention for THIS thread. I wanted to exercise my right as a paying TBD member to start a thread that 'fired' us all up in a positive sense, setting the stage for the upcoming season. A really simple plan in theory.

However, the jacka$$es already had to start complaining within the first hour of the thread starting. ---- It's like asking a child to behave nicely, then reminding his to behave, and finally begging him to behave. Then as soon as you open the front door, he darts outside and misbehaves. ---Some people do not know any better than to spread misery ALL THE TIME.

I'd like posters to start adding a signature block informing us of their job, include a photo of their spouse as well as themselves. Then when somebody is whining about the Bills and how much they're gong to suck this year, we don't have to get angry, we can actually sympathize with them. We will scroll down to the bottom of the post and instantly know that they are miserable because everyday they have to drive to a rotten, dead end job and sleep with an oversize yeti nightly.