Worst NFL stadium issue you have had, anywhere

Rock Pile,

I think it was new years day 1964. Playoff game vs. Pats. Had snowed the week before. Our seats were in the "bleacher " section in center field.

Instead of shoveling the seats, it looked like they had used a bucket to press "seats" into the partly melted snow. Your seat was a hole in the ice, good excuse to stay on your feet. Weather and the Bills play were both terrible that day, but it was the last playoff game they lost for the next two seasons.

I swear that game was a principal reason why my Dad had to have his hips replaced. I also remember prying the hubcaps off the car and leaving them at home, as the neighborhood around the Rock Pile wasn't the best.

Men's lavatories at the rock pile were pretty bad as I recall.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What you're talking about is completely different than what I commented on. Cheer on your team, hard, soft, whatever....but stop trying to get anyone else involved in anything you're doing.

That was what that jackass was referring to. I said he was standing up trying to rile up the crowd, etc....

People like me are there to watch the game live, not to talk to or interact with the other people there. Its idiots like this that skew my concentration on the game. While this $***head is trying to get some attention from the people in his section, I'm watching the sideline, substitutions, who's on the bike, etc.

So I think you just read what I was saying wrong. Im just saying that idiot is a distraction, not cheering on your team.

I feel ya