Who wins the battle at the #2 WR position?

Currently there are 11 WR's on the Bills roster. Out of those 11, who do you feel will will make the team and what WR position will they have?

Marcus Easley

Lee Evans

James Hardy

C.J. Hawthrone

Felton Huggins

Chad Jackson

Steve Johnson

Donald Jones

David Nelson

Roscoe Parrish

Naaman Roosevelt

I forgot about Roscoe in my earlier post, so I closed that thread. Here's my list to start the season:

#1WR: Lee Evans

#2WR: James Hardy

#3WR: Roscoe Parrish

#4WR: Marcus Easley

#5WR: Steve Johnson

Extra WR they keep (healthy scratch on game day): Chad Jackson

Practice Squad: Felton Huggins

The rest will be cut.

Comments...

Based on what we have seen so far from OTA's, etc. it appears that Steve Johnson is at the top of the pecking order for #2. I had been hoping that Hardy would come around but in the Lee Evans interview he hinted that not all the players are on top of the playbook ... could this be Hardy or does Hardy still have lingering injuries that are impacting him. I love seeing what Naaman is doing.

Here are my five

#1 - Evans

#2 - Johnson

#3 - Easley

#4 - Parrish (used in special situations)

#5 - Hardy

#6 - Huggins

PS - Roosevelt

In putting this list together I realized that I am happy with the wide outs we have right now. They may be young but there is a lot of potential especially when you think about how potent our running game can be.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Based on what we have seen so far from OTA's, etc. it appears that Steve Johnson is at the top of the pecking order for #2. I had been hoping that Hardy would come around but in the Lee Evans interview he hinted that not all the players are on top of the playbook ... could this be Hardy or does Hardy still have lingering injuries that are impacting him. I love seeing what Naaman is doing.

Here are my five

#1 - Evans

#2 - Johnson

#3 - Easley

#4 - Parrish (used in special situations)

#5 - Hardy

#6 - Huggins

PS - Roosevelt

In putting this list together I realized that I am happy with the wide outs we have right now. They may be young but there is a lot of potential especially when you think about how potent our running game can be.

I agree about Johnson & Hardy. I think they will give Hardy a shot at training camp, but I can see Johnson winning the #2 WR position. With the way Easley has been playing, he could make a strong case for #2 or #3. Glad to see the young guys stepping up and playing hard.