Complaint of the Day: I'm sick of

Ennjay

im sick of people hating on lynch. if you were in his shoes, a lot of you would do the same. miss otas. etc. etc.

he got bumped to number 2. who would be happy here????????????????

lets just hope he is a bill come sept and he produces like he used to!

I'm sick of TSW without Lori, wheres Lori? :unsure:

You're right, she hasn't been that vocal lately. John W. hasn't posted much lately either. Same goes for Cablelady and John from Hemet. Maybe people r on vacation.

A vuvuzela is a three foot long horn that makes a world cup soccer game even more unwatchable than it already is. Quite an accomplishment, I know.

You may want to find out if your GF is in possession of a three foot long plastic horn as it could render your services useless. :devil:

:unsure:

people who can't type in a normal sized font

Be nice. Ufore has legit reasons.

im sick of people hating on lynch. if you were in his shoes, a lot of you would do the same. miss otas. etc. etc.

A strong intellect coupled with good writing skills could have made a case for Marshawn Lynch.

You're a good poster but in this case, you blew it in the first sentence.

Most Bills fans have a very strong work ethic and a very strong appreciation for a good work ethic.

The one thing that damns Marshawn Lynch more than anything else is his lack of a strong work ethic.

NO. I utterly reject what you wrote.

As misguided a youth as I was, I would NEVER conduct myself like Marshawn Lynch with regards to attendance.

Because my work ethic would NEVER allow me to act like he has.