Hey season ticket holders....

was talking with my ticket rep today, they told me the printers will start printing the tickets soon. Once the Bills get them back and verify they are correct, they'll get them packaged up and sent out, so hopefully everyone will have them by the end of July. And the plan is they'll be sent out via the mail with Delivery Confirmation, no signature required.

was talking with my ticket rep today, they told me the printers will start printing the tickets soon. Once the Bills get them back and verify they are correct, they'll get them packaged up and sent out, so hopefully everyone will have them by the end of July. And the plan is they'll be sent out via the mail with Delivery Confirmation, no signature required.

End of July? We've had them earlier than that in the past....

yeah...with an early August game...but with our only home preseason game being August 28th, one would expect to see them in the 3rd week of August

Better than that one year the printer screwed up the tickets and they all had to be redone. I think that year I got mine the week of the pre-season game.

Better than that one year the printer screwed up the tickets and they all had to be redone. I think that year I got mine the week of the pre-season game.

Yup, remember that, but also remember getting them in early July