Buffalo Bills 2010 depth chart

2010 AFC East champion Buffalo Bills starting lineup

(based on what i think the coaching staff will do)

wr-lee evans

te-shawn nwlson

lt-Jamon Meredith

lg-Andy Levitre

C- jeff hangartner

rg-eric wood

rt-Kyle Calloway

wr-marcus easley

rb-fred jackson

qb-ryan fitzpatrick

fb/3rd reciever-mcentyre/Hardy/parrish

rde-dwan edwards

nt-torrell troup

lde-marcus stroud

rolb-aaron maybin

rilb-andra davis

lilb-Paul posluszny

lolb-chris kelsay

rcb- terrence mcgee

lcb-leodis mckelvin

ss-george wilson

fs- jairus byrd

there will be rotation in the nt and end positions, drayton florence or reggie corner will be nickel back and kawika mitchell and ellis will be sub package linebackers. depending on what kind of offense the Bills are facing, whitner could start at ss.

the second, third, fourth and fifth recievers are set but the order is not, i believe marcus easley is the most natural looking so far in minicamps, but hardy is difficult to ignore with his latest efforts. i really like stevie johnson but he doesnt have the speed of easley and hardy, but is a great fourth red zone option in a three or four reciever set but will be pushed for a roster spot by chad jackson. the three recievers vying for the second spot are all big, strong and fast with good hands so this should be a great battle in camp.

from what ive seen all the qbs are about equal talent wise, and all seem to have a head on their shoulders, but for some reason fitz seems to be the most calm under pressure and seems to have a pretty strong arm. the size of his recieving corps this season should help him with his accuracy, and like he said if he gets beat out that means the coaching staff has made the decision that is best for the team.

offensive roty: cj spiller

defensive roty: alex carrington

nfl comeback player of the year:munchon lunch (bust mode)

nfl offensive mvp:cj spiller

nfl defensive mvp: paul posluszny

10-6- co-AFC east champs (miami)

2011 super bowl champions

bold, very bold

wr-lee evans

te-shawn nwlson

lt-Jamon Meredith

lg-Andy Levitre

C- jeff hangartner

rg-eric wood

rt-Kyle Calloway

wr-marcus easley

rb-fred jackson

qb-ryan fitzpatrick

rde-dwan edwards

nt-torrell troup

lde-marcus stroud

rolb-aaron maybin

rilb-andra davis

lilb-Paul posluszny

lolb-chris kelsay

rcb- terrence mcgee

lcb-leodis mckelvin

ss-george wilson

fs- jairus byrd

there will be rotation in the nt and end positions, drayton florence or reggie corner will be nickel back and kawika mitchell and ellis will be sub package linebackers. depending on what kind of offense the Bills are facing, whitner could start at ss.

the second, third, fourth and fifth recievers are set but the order is not, i believe marcus easley is the most natural looking so far in minicamps, but hardy is difficult to ignore with his latest efforts. i really like stevie johnson but he doesnt have the speed of easley and hardy, but is a great fourth red zone option in a three or four reciever set but will be pushed for a roster spot by chad jackson. the three recievers vying for the second spot are all big, strong and fast with good hands so this should be a great battle in camp.

from what ive seen all the qbs are about equal talent wise, and all seem to have a head on their shoulders, but for some reason fitz seems to be the most calm under pressure and seems to have a pretty strong arm. the size of his recieving corps this season should help him with his accuracy, and like he said if he gets beat out that means the coaching staff has made the decision that is best for the team.

bold, very bold

Very bold but I like your positive attitude. Go Bills!!!!!!

wr-lee evans

te-shawn nwlson

lt-Jamon Meredith

lg-Andy Levitre

C- jeff hangartner

rg-eric wood

rt-Kyle Calloway

wr-marcus easley

rb-fred jackson

qb-ryan fitzpatrick

rde-dwan edwards

nt-torrell troup

lde-marcus stroud

rolb-aaron maybin

rilb-andra davis

lilb-Paul posluszny

lolb-chris kelsay

rcb- terrence mcgee

lcb-leodis mckelvin

ss-george wilson

fs- jairus byrd

bold, very bold

This is not a depth chart ... it is a projection of starters with some fantasy thrown in at the end. Nice to dream.

LT Meredith and RT Calloway? I am very concerned about this prediction. I think it will be LT Bell and RT Green which is also pretty scary.

I see a halfback/H-back/near slot, wing back, whaddyacallit position being filled by Jackson, Schouman, Parrish, and Spiller, depending on the play, and not in that order.

I think Florence will be our starter at cb.

:w00t:

Damn you off-season, damn you....

I know, but hey, it was a good post from someone who gives a damn and is watching the OTA's. Hat's off to milehilou. As for his predictions, I'm more set on seeing continual improvement and winning more games in the second half than in the first half of the seasons. By year's end if we ae spoilers and become a damn tough place to play and finish strong, that is a successful first year re-build. Go Bills.