Award Acceptance

can't say i was waiting for this. hate to admit i actually read most of it. not sure if i was amused or perplexed, but will say that i disavow myself from it entirely.

thanks, crayonz, i think?

jw

Mr. Warwrwowwrw,

Now that the first preseason game is in the books and the predictions are all coming true, don't you think you should publish this article? If you wait too long it won't look nearly as brilliant and you may not win the Howitzer.

Mr. Warwrwowwrw,

Now that the first preseason game is in the books and the predictions are all coming true, don't you think you should publish this article? If you wait too long it won't look nearly as brilliant and you may not win the Howitzer.

sir/madam:

with all due respect, since you've published this story on the intrawebs, and there are those who have read it, it would be fully and completely impossible to put my name on this and collect the howlitzer. that would be wrong and unprofessional. thanks, however, for the offer. lord knows i need all the help i can get.

i do suggest that you make an attempt to pedal this piece to other publications: for some reason "Hustler" and "High Times" come to mind. if those don't bite, work your way down the chain, Barron's, Esquire, Time, Sports Illustrated (though i'd suggest you not drop my name to petey king) etc.

jw

sir/madam:

with all due respect, since you've published this story on the intrawebs, and there are those who have read it, it would be fully and completely impossible to put my name on this and collect the howlitzer. that would be wrong and unprofessional. thanks, however, for the offer. lord knows i need all the help i can get.

i do suggest that you make an attempt to pedal this piece to other publications: for some reason "Hustler" and "High Times" come to mind. if those don't bite, work your way down the chain, Barron's, Esquire, Time, Sports Illustrated (though i'd suggest you not drop my name to petey king) etc.

jw

:wallbash: I suppose you are blasted[5:47 EST after all] but that was just plain funny :D

sir/madam:

jw

Dude whatever. I already said IN WRITING that you can have the article and I WILL NOT sue you for polygamy. Geez. Just publish it or not. Stop with the drama queen act already.

Dude whatever. I already said IN WRITING that you can have the article and I WILL NOT sue you for polygamy. Geez. Just publish it or not. Stop with the drama queen act already.

Sometimes the best gift is that which isn't given. Your humanitarian gesture is inspiring & I'm sure that Mr. Wawrowrow appreciates it. I think that if he published the article he would end up like Harpo Lee.