2011 Mock Draft

Although the crystal ball is certainly hazy (or opaque) before the Bills put on pads, I'll try my hand at a 2011 Mock Draft for the Bills.

I'm using the preliminary Big Board at DraftTek. http://www.drafttek.com/2011players.asp

I'm assuming no trade (e.g., Lynch for McNeill), and the Bills drafting 4th.

1#4-Jake Locker Washington QB (Gabe Carimi, Cameron Heyward, and Marvin Austin will be gone) - run/pass threat played this year in a pro set and will do the same as a returning senior.

2#36-Stefen Wisniewski Penn State OC/OG - Bills continue to add versatile, physical, instinctive big nasties. Likely to resume play at Guard with Wood sliding to Center.

3#68-Clint Boling Georgia OT - This guy could end up being drafted iin RD1 but CDS and DraftTek say RD3 right now. A shade on the light side, Boling could bulk up and dominate.

I think the Bills will need some defensive reinforcements as they unveil their 3-4, possibly Linebacker or DE. If this holds true, look for help in RD2 (Sam Acho? Jeremy Beal?).

What I can't believe is that Drafttek has 6 North Carolina defensive players in the top 40 picks.

If I saw that right that is either unbeliviable or the site has no creditablity or both.

They accidentally pushed the "basketball" button on the DrafTek machine.

What I can't believe is that Drafttek has 6 North Carolina defensive players in the top 40 picks.

If I saw that right that is either unbeliviable or the site has no creditablity or both.

It's true. I have seen them say this both on NFL Network and ESPN (for what it is worth).