Why do the Bills even have a Website

The only thing this site usually manages to do is take my money when it's time to re-up my tickets. Well of course it couldn't even do that on Wednesday. After 10 minutes of I can't connect I started the phone barrage. Luckily everyone at work knew I would not be available till at least 10:30 am . 15 minutes in, I get the formal message saying the site is Fubarred and after only another 20 get my tickets.

Today I am planning trip details so I once again roll the dice, and read the articles on training camp. Andy Major Director of Marketing has a piece on training camp with an embedded link FOR MORE DETAILS. It's all becoming clear now because apparently there is no camp schedule the entire month of July except the last three days. Makes it a little hard to plan when you can't even find the practices. Maybe they are practicing in the dark.

Being a Bills fan I persevere, what the heck I'll check out the Bills store. Strike three link doesn't work there either this morning. Luckily the Contact us link worked. I sent a formal request to the seasons ticket office with a CC to Andy Major asking them to move my account manager to the TWOBILLSDRIVE site , so I can actually access information when I need it, and can delete the OFFICIAL BILLS PAGE from my favorites. Rant is over, time to go work in the yard. :thumbsup:

It's all becoming clear now because apparently there is no camp schedule the entire month of July except the last three days. Makes it a little hard to plan when you can't even find the practices.

Ummmm.... Camp doesn't even open until July 29th. So that would be the last three days of July like you noted.

Use the Events Calendar and click over to July and August to see the days and times.

Until the Bills have their website done by a local company and stop outsourcing it to a company that does dozens of websites, you won't have quality on that website.

Go check out the player roster (Don't expect to see Reggie Torbor there--that's new information received on a weekend, and the website doesn't work on weekends). Mouse over the drafted rookie names that are now in camp (Spiller, Carrington, Troup) so you can see their pictures--Can't see them? Sorry--They're not in the system yet. Transactions after 5-11-10 are not listed on that page.

Now go to www.jaguars.com, a former client of the Bills' website maintainer (now done in-house) and look around. Flashy, current. Click "Team-->Roster" and click on Tyson Alualu. Wow! Our little mouse-overs with missing graphics are a poor excuse for a website.

/rant

Until the Bills have their website done by a local company and stop outsourcing it to a company that does dozens of websites, you won't have quality on that website.

Go check out the player roster (Don't expect to see Reggie Torbor there--that's new information received on a weekend, and the website doesn't work on weekends). Mouse over the drafted rookie names that are now in camp (Spiller, Carrington, Troup) so you can see their pictures--Can't see them? Sorry--They're not in the system yet. Transactions after 5-11-10 are not listed on that page.

Now go to www.jaguars.com, a former client of the Bills' website maintainer (now done in-house) and look around. Flashy, current. Click "Team-->Roster" and click on Tyson Alualu. Wow! Our little mouse-overs with missing graphics are a poor excuse for a website.

/rant

you guys are way too critical of the Bills

First - some guy complains that the team can't even acknowlege their fans at a team sponsored fan appreciation event.

now, you want a multi-billion dollar enterprise to act and operate like a professional organization.

you keep complaining about this stuff and the team will take its mickey mouse operation out of town, to someplace like Orlando.

you should just shut up and be glad you have something that is still talked about as part of the NFL - too much criticism and they will be out of here before that lease expires in 2012