Minicamp - Day 1 Chris Brown Report

thanks. it's news to all of us, given that the practices are "closed" to "the media."

jw

Are they really? :thumbsup: Or I am missing sarcasm, since I believe Mark Gaughn (sp?) was there today.

It's only the morning practice highlights, so afternoon updates and videos to come soon I would imagine.

Are they really? :ph34r: Or I am missing sarcasm, since I believe Mark Gaughn (sp?) was there today.

It's only the morning practice highlights, so afternoon updates and videos to come soon I would imagine.

yes, Mark was here sitting right in front of me, in the media room, as Bills were practicing this morning.

jw

The Edwards/Easley connection is going to be a good one. :ph34r:

I've liked what I have heard from Easley and David Nelson actually. Granted, Nelson is an UDFA that doesn't have a great shot at becoming a solid player in the NFL, but I like what I have seen from him in the videos.

The Edwards/Easley connection is going to be a good one. :ph34r:

I agree. So far, Easley has been impressive and has been able to get behind the defenders. Most rookie WR's rarely have any impact so I'm not looking for much production from Easley this year. If Easley has an impact this season, then we will all be pleasantly surprised.

I agree. So far, Easley has been impressive and has been able to get behind the defenders. Most rookie WR's rarely have any impact so I'm not looking for much production from Easley this year. If Easley has an impact this season, then we will all be pleasantly surprised.

If Easley can put up Lee Evans 'first year' numbers he can be considered a success.

I collect football cards and as of yet, there are no Easley cards on the market???? ---I did stock up on Steve Johnson cards his rookie year so I'm hoping that will eventually pan out as well. :ph34r:

Guest dog14787

With everyone learning a new offense the rookies have a better chance of seeing the playing field on game day in my opinion.

Its not like we have an established veteran group of WR's.

With everyone learning a new offense the rookies have a better chance of seeing the playing field on game day in my opinion.

Its not like we have an established veteran group of WR's.

You have a good point. I would love to see Easley make an impact and push for the #2 WR position.