Edwards gained confidence

major

His "confidence" absolutely MUST translate onto the field. I don't think TE is going to get any more chances with the Bills. This is it.

Hey....I'm pulling for him....or whoever is the starting QB. But unless one of 'em REALLY steps up, they'll just be holding the ball until next year's draft.

I'm pulling for TE as well, but c'mon! Who wouidn't have confidence going againts Fitz, Brohm and a rookie 7th rounder? Is there a weaker field to compete with in the NFL today? To me, Trent can't just win the competition , he's got to dominate. If not, it's clear he's done and a career back-up.

I'm pulling for TE as well, but c'mon! Who wouidn't have confidence going againts Fitz, Brohm and a rookie 7th rounder? Is there a weaker field to compete with in the NFL today? To me, Trent can't just win the competition , he's got to dominate. If not, it's clear he's done and a career back-up.

Not sure if there's a weaker QB corps in the league or not, but assuming TE does win the starter job, he has to get back whatever it was he lost, and probably then some. If Trent's the guy, I'll be behind him until it becomes apparent he's not getting "it" back.