Do they rank the wonders of the world?

To call something an "Eighth Wonder" is to play off the "Seven Wonders" list that date back to the 19th century. Kind of like calling fans "the 12th man."

Personally I think Kelly is talking out his butt when he talks about putting an ownership group together to buy the Bills. I hope I'm wrong but I don't believe he knows enough wealthy people to do it, and Jimbo doesn't exactly possess the business acumen to operate a billion-dollar-plus enterprise like an NFL team, much less a downtown nightclub and restaurant.

However I think Jim is spot-on about putting a new Bills stadium in Niagara Falls. It's a no-brainer. The NFL is all about glitz and entertainment these days. Look at Patriot* Place in Foxboro. If you can build an entertainment complex around a stadium you can make game days into a bigger (read: money-making) event. And when you add a natural wonder like the Falls, not to mention the Canadian side attractions, and the fact that you are 30 miles closer to Toronto, that's a powerful combination. You build it and I guarantee the Falls hosts a Super Bowl (assuming it's a dome, that is.)

PTR

Don't get to Niagara Falls much, but didn't they have an Air Force Reserve Base that was slated to close? As I remember the base has miles and miles of concrete tarmacs that could provide the basis for parking if they turned it into a Sports Stadium?

Andre the Giant! -is the Eighth Wonder of the World!

I know this because Gene Okerland said so!-dammit!

I disagree. I believe the Eighth Wonder of the World is Mel Kiper's hair and its gravity-defying powers.

GO BILLS!!!