Our Franchise QB is on our roster!

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/player/stats?playerId=192151

CJ will do it all in 2010!!!!!!!!!!!

:unsure:

Go Bills!!!!

PS. Don't complain about this post nothing else interesting is going on.

I'm sorry, I can't agree. In 2009, he only had a 50% completion rate. Not good enough. Sure, over his career, he's at 66.6%, but it looks to me like he got worse from year to year.

Also, I hear he has delivery problems. On the other hand, he's fairly mobile.

;0)

I said awhile ago on here that we should look into running some kind of triple option/über wildcat formation with CJ, Fred, and Marshawn in the backfield at the same time. Both CJ and Fred can throw. :unsure:

I said awhile ago on here that we should look into running some kind of triple option/über wildcat formation with CJ, Fred, and Marshawn in the backfield at the same time. Both CJ and Fred can throw. :unsure:

Marshawn tossed one to big lumbering Robert "tree-trunk" Royal in his rookie year i believe. I love surprise formations. In a madden franchise i played i created the "mud" formation and used it to win the Vancouver Storm multiple super bowls. Ahhh...memories.

I said awhile ago on here that we should look into running some kind of triple option/über wildcat formation with CJ, Fred, and Marshawn in the backfield at the same time. Both CJ and Fred can throw. :flirt:

NOW THAT WOULD BE FUN TO WATCH! :doh:

good thread...

Honestly, i think we could have an enjoyable upcoming season with the "legit" qb's we've got.

Im open to being pleasantly surprized, and think its within the realm of possibilities.....we just need for some other team to take a turn at leading the league in players on IR.