An address any TBD'er would be proud of

It's a great place Campy.  I'm "rock" sure that you are right.  Did you get a chance to hit the Tiki bar at the Geneva?

140335[/snapback]

No tiki bar. We arrived on a Friday evening, and left Sunday afternoon. We went up the road a spell to look at that really big house (I'm being intentionally vague), and it was all I could do to pull Teresa out of the gardens. We hit a big American-art type place after. On Sunday we spent some time on a morning horse ride and rented a boat for a few hours. We had just started dating, so we spent less time out and about than we probably would these days. :doh:

That really is a beautiful part of the country.

No tiki bar.  We arrived on a Friday evening, and left Sunday afternoon.  We went up the road a spell to look at that really big house (I'm being intentionally vague), and it was all I could do to pull Teresa out of the gardens.  We hit a big American-art type place after.  On Sunday we spent some time on a morning horse ride and rented a boat for a few hours.  We had just started dating, so we spent less time out and about than we probably would these days. :doh:

That really is a beautiful part of the country.

140346[/snapback]

I have not been to the "big house" yet even though I have lived near there for about seven years". I'm waiting for a clear "no kids" weekend to plan that one because they would be bored. If you didn't do the "rock" catch it on your next trip. It is well worth it.