2 interim coaches in 2 weeks

Corp000085

he uses trickery and opens the playbook up.  something that inerim coaches probably have nightmares about.

139580[/snapback]

Okay.

Sometimes I think this concept of interim coach is nonsense. Sorta like telling the shareholders of a company that the CEO resigned and someone from the local temp office will do his job till we find a real CEO. If the current coach is going to be fired, have a permanent replacement in mind first. If the coach quits, hold him to his contract till a permanent replacement is hired. I realize that most perm replacements are coaching currently.

Anyway, just my worthless 2 cents.

Okay.

Sometimes I think this concept of interim coach is nonsense. Sorta like telling the shareholders of a company that the CEO resigned and someone from the local temp office will do his job till we find a real CEO. If the current coach is going to be fired, have a permanent replacement in mind first. If the coach quits, hold him to his contract till a permanent replacement is hired. I realize that most perm replacements are coaching currently.

Anyway, just my worthless 2 cents.

139590[/snapback]

Actually when a CEO resigns in a company many times there is an interim CEO until a full replacement is named?

Nice try

Interim coaches are not expected to win. Therefore they can afford to take risks, that most coaches would not. Mix that in with a home game against a hated divisional rival and you can expect to see Miami roll the dice on several ocassions,

with or without success. Sorry but it makes me awfuly nervous.

Actually when a CEO resigns in a company many times there is an interim CEO until a full replacement is named?

Nice try

139847[/snapback]

In a rare situation maybe, but the board of directors always has a succession plan in place. example - my company's CEO gave about a 2 week notice for a personal reason and the board had the new guy report to work in that time frame. He is permanent and not interim.

Nice try yourself.

Interim coaches are not expected to win.  Therefore they can afford to take risks, that most coaches would not.  Mix that in with a home game against a hated divisional rival and you can expect to see Miami roll the dice on several ocassions,

with or without success.  Sorry but it makes me awfuly nervous.

139876[/snapback]

Yes we should always be nervous but the players should be even more so and not look beyond any opponent.

Now our game plan should have shifted from proving we can win to trying for the playoffs. every game counts (cliche ofcourse).