Final thread on Trent Edwards

I completely agree with you. Though maybe the day won't be remembered. I do believe Nix and Gailey are the right choice to get this team to the promised land. Even ahead of Shanahan. I hope all of the pessimistic Bills fans out there will open their eyes and see where this team is heading and stop whining. Everyone should be happy Jauron and that garbage staff is gone and we have a new sense of dedication to the team and attitude. I'm loving every bit of what the Bills have been doing lately. Couldn't be more excited.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I completely agree with you. Though maybe the day won't be remembered. I do believe Nix and Gailey are the right choice to get this team to the promised land. Even ahead of Shanahan. I hope all of the pessimistic Bills fans out there will open their eyes and see where this team is heading and stop whining. Everyone should be happy Jauron and that garbage staff is gone and we have a new sense of dedication to the team and attitude. I'm loving every bit of what the Bills have been doing lately. Couldn't be more excited.

Let's see how excited you are in November.

Don't worry you will. And you will be right there behind me pretending you knew it all along. I'm not going to be a wait and see fan. I'm a bills fan. I'm excited every year to watch them period.

Only in Buffalo would a 70 year old first time GM and a HC who is in the job for the first time since being fired a decade ago garner this much support. It has to be the result of having Mr. Smithers-Brandon masquerading as GM and DJ the HC the past few years.

Only in Buffalo would a 70 year old first time GM and a HC who is in the job for the first time since being fired a decade ago garner this much support. It has to be the result of having Mr. Smithers-Brandon masquerading as GM and DJ the HC the past few years.

Oh yeah. Sounds like your on to something here with the whole age argument genius. ? :thumbsup: Who was Levy before he was with the Bills? I'll answer that for you. Nobody

After watching the bills First day of mini camp video alone, I became so excited and relieved, just to see new faces, hear new philosophies and not see the old child like throwing motions of a previous QB.

I cant believe we all sat back so long and tried to explain away and justify to ourselves moves like...

Hiring DJ

Drafting Whitner at 8

Drafting Mcargo in the first

Over paying kelsay walker and dockery when no one else would have.

losing players to injury over and over and keeping the same strength cond. coach

Drafting Maybin at 11

Letting Mckelvin return the KO after fumbling the previous one (did no one else notice this?)

Keeping TO as a starter all year

Keeping TE as a starter as long as they did

Keeping DJ as long as they did

I love now seeing new attitudes from bigger, better players who actually are right for their position and not undersized "high motor guys" or "character issue" guys

We actually went from one extreme to the other. We used to have High character guys who might be a little under talented, to low character guys, who just sucked.

I actually like hearing Chan talk, he sounds intelligent and I love that he knows offense.

I think for too many years now, yes years, weve been looking for the answer from our players only, its about time we see what a real coach can do. We were 7-9 so long with Mauron. Now we should be 2 games better due to Gailey alone, and if we can find a qb, even if its still fitz, I see a 9-7 future for us. F&^* the Jets, we always beat them and the fish. Maybe we can score more than 7 points against the Pats too.

Lastly I would like to say that TE revealed in an interview that he prays during the games. He said each time he tries a pass over ten yards he says something to the effect of," Ok mommy, Trenty is going to try a real pass now, Im going to step into it and throw it real hard like you showed me mommy, ok...here it goes...OH F%*$!!!"

:thumbsup: Agree with much of what u said! I liked that Chan Gailey said when asked about How one of the 3 running backs are going to feel if there isn't enough handoffs to go around? He said something to the effect that.....

I'm not worried about hurting someone's feelings, I care about winning games!!!!! I just loved that

statement!! It makes the distance between D.J. and C.Gailey seem so much greater as I could see D.J. constantly rotating

RB's and worried about keeping the Rb's from being overworked and ensuring a lackluster but balanced attack utilizing all 3 backs!!!!