On a serious note

Tolstoy

Folks, if you look at the schedule, it is fairly soft for the rest of the year. Th one exception is Pittsburgh, but that is a home game (in our favor), and the last game of the year, when Pittsburgh may be resting its starters (also in our favor).

If we go 10-6 (a big if, but not as big as it could be, given our schedule), I think we will make the playoffs. Two of the teams ahead of us will drop the ball.

To go 10-6 and not make the playoffs would be criminal.

There is hope among Bills fans!

to go 10-6 and make the playoffs would be a miracle. To go 10-6 and not make the playoffs would be fuel for next year. This team won't screw up against the raiders or jax or NE the way that it did this year if those were the reasons why they didn't make the playoffs.

Folks, if you look at the schedule, it is fairly soft for the rest of the year.  Th one exception is Pittsburgh, but that is a home game (in our favor), and the last game of the year, when Pittsburgh may be resting its starters (also in our favor).

If we go 10-6 (a big if, but not as big as it could be, given our schedule), I think we will make the playoffs.  Two of the teams ahead of us will drop the ball.

139058[/snapback]

I akin it to being on death row and waiting for the Supreme Court to review my final appeal-

But yes, there is a chance. No one seemed to like my thermonuclear solution, so maybe I could get with Johnny Coli and whip up something for the Jets, Ravens, Broncos and Jags gatorade buckets. Hard to block with explosive diarhea, although the fly patterns would probably be spectacular.

Folks, if you look at the schedule, it is fairly soft for the rest of the year.  Th one exception is Pittsburgh, but that is a home game (in our favor), and the last game of the year, when Pittsburgh may be resting its starters (also in our favor).

If we go 10-6 (a big if, but not as big as it could be, given our schedule), I think we will make the playoffs.  Two of the teams ahead of us will drop the ball.

139058[/snapback]

Any road game for this team is tough, it doesn't matter who we play. This team has won one road game and now all of a sudden we're world beaters. How about we take care of Miami first, then worry about the next game. If we lose to Miami everything else means nothing.

I akin it to being on death row and waiting for the Supreme Court to review my final appeal-

But yes, there is a chance. No one seemed to like my thermonuclear solution, so maybe I could get with Johnny Coli and whip up something for the Jets, Ravens, Broncos and Jags gatorade buckets. Hard to block with explosive diarhea, although the fly patterns would probably be spectacular.

139073[/snapback]

Dysentery it is, then. How bad do you want the cramps to be? Gatorade delivery gives us a whole lot of possibilities. E.coli, Shigella, Yersinia. Oh, how about Vibrio (cholera)?

Dysentery it is, then.  How bad do you want the cramps to be?  Gatorade delivery gives us a whole lot of possibilities.  E.coli, Shigella, Yersinia.  Oh, how about Vibrio (cholera)?

139108[/snapback]

I've always had a soft spot for cholera. Rift Valley might be a little extreme, huh?