ATTN: ND Haters

bartshan-83

That's horrifying. And is 'award-winning musician Freekbass' a joke?

:D

Just terrible.

To borrow a line from another site I saw that I'm sure may have already come true:

"Oh really? You're considering playing football at ND? Good idea...solid program. But first, why don't you check out this video the University just put out...showcasing how hip, relevant and full of soul they are."

~Any coach anywhere that wants to hang us with our own rope

:thumbsup::D

Just terrible.

To borrow a line from another site I saw that I'm sure may have already come true:

"Oh really? You're considering playing football at ND? Good idea...solid program. But first, why don't you check out this video the University just put out...showcasing how hip, relevant and full of soul they are."

:thumbsup::D

I think someone needs to remind them to stick with what has worked for the last 100 years. You don't see Miami trying to pull of a "we're good Catholic boys and girls" routine.

Just terrible.

:rolleyes::lol:

Actually in defense of ND (oh my GOD!), the video is a faculty-student production. It is NOT an official ND video release.

Award winning musician Freekbass? I didn't realize the Cincinnati Entertainment Awards was such a prestigious honor.

Now, if you will excuse me, I must go "cower* in the corner" over the sheer magnificence of this video.

* Actually I am lmao at the video

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.