Marcus Easley

Guest dog14787

Some of Marcus Easley's highlights are impressive and if he plays as big as he looks on film, this kids something special in my opinion and if he can catch on to the offense quick enough maybe we will get a chance to see what Easley can do this season.

Installing a new offense in a way gives Rookies a better chance to make the start quicker in my opinion.

If he doesn't have 10 tds this year, he's a bust and should be cut.

He comes across as a great guy who went from an academic scholarship to getting drafted in the NFL by good old fashion hard work. Hard not to root for a guy like this. I think at the very worst, we have the next Sam Aiken. That's good value in the 4th and he can definitely develop into something more.

shut up

Jacoby Ford is only 5'9". That alone won't prevent a guy from being a good receiver in the NFL, but Nix and Gailey have mentioned that they prefer wide receivers with size. Having a receiver fast enough to block up field with Spiller is a low draft priority.

Yeah, Steve Smith of Carolina is only 5'9'' and an absolute bust. Glad our big boys like Hardy are so much better. What happened to Nix not wanting to draft more Maybins (one year wonders?)

What happened to Nix not wanting to draft more Maybins (one year wonders?)

Alright, Ryan.

So you take the ONLY exception to the rule in Easly and throw it up in Nix's face?

The Bills drafted NINE players this year. Only one didn't have substantial playing experience in college.

Are you saying Nix is a liar? Stupid? What's your point?

Please, we need more intelligent posters here. There's already enough simpletons.

Thanks for posting.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here (a very big and solid limb) and predict that no one in the Bills 2010 draft class is gonna get into any trouble with the law.

Thanks for the link, it's nice to see a bit of background about him. When he was picked during the draft I wondered who the heck he was. Seems like an intelligent guy with some potential. His lack of experience is something to be concerned about but maybe he can contribute on special teams. I am still wondering if we will get anything from Hardy. Young WRs seem so hard to predict for failure or success in the NFL. I wonder how much success is dependent on desire or athleticism?

Yeah, Steve Smith of Carolina is only 5'9'' and an absolute bust. Glad our big boys like Hardy are so much better. What happened to Nix not wanting to draft more Maybins (one year wonders?)

One guy in the 4th round doesn't seem like much of a departure from his philosophy. After round 3, they're all major crap shoots...