Help! FFL Emergency

Simon

I've got about 21 minutes to replace Ahman Green with a RB that will get me a measly 3 points tonight in a FF game that probably decides who gets our last playoff spot.

Anybody seen or heard anything about who gets the bulk of AGreen's touches vs St Louis tonight?

THANK YOU!!!

Whew, that's who I snagged and plugged in just now.

I hope he doesn't shlt the closet.......... :w00t:

Thanx for the info fellas.

Cya

P.S. If Tony Fisher opens the game I'll be at your houses by half-time ;-)

Whew, that's who I snagged and plugged in just now.

I hope he doesn't shlt the closet..........  :w00t:

Thanx for the info fellas.

Cya

P.S. If Tony Fisher opens the game I'll be at your houses by half-time ;-)

138779[/snapback]

You're lucky you ain't playing me. I'd have put him on my roster just so you couldn't have him. :doh:

You're lucky you ain't playing me. I'd have put him on my roster just so you couldn't have him.

Actually while I was vascillating between Davenport and Fisher I realized my **** buddy down the road grabbed Fisher just a couple hours ago in an attempt to keep me out of the playoffs.

All bluster aside, I will be at his at halftime

Gawd I hope his dogs are inside snoozing :w00t:

Cya

Actually while I was vascillating between Davenport and Fisher I realized my **** buddy down the road grabbed Fisher just a couple hours ago in an attempt to keep me out of the playoffs.

All bluster aside, I will be at his at halftime

Gawd I hope his dogs are inside snoozing  :w00t:

Cya

138796[/snapback]

What are friends for? :doh:

I don´t know why but I REALLY doubt you will!!!

Just to be fair, you should know you're dealing with an idiot who once ran to the store for a pack of smokes and 3 days later called his future wife to let her know he had somehow ended up in British Columbia :w00t:

Oh, to be young again.......

Just to be fair, you should know you're dealing with an idiot who once ran to the store for a pack of smokes and 3 days later called his future wife to let her know he had somehow ended up in British Columbia  :doh:

138804[/snapback]

I can relate. Trust me on this. :w00t:

Just to be fair, you should know you're dealing with an idiot who once ran to the store for a pack of smokes and 3 days later called his future wife to let her know he had somehow ended up in British Columbia  :w00t:

138804[/snapback]

British Columbia is just next door... :doh:

I can relate. Trust me on this.

For some reason I believe you.

Although you'd have probably called the next day considering you're a wee bit closer to BC than I am.

The real trick is still getting her to marry you.

Davenport has started the game. Just got his first carry.

In my best Monte Burns voice "Excellent...."

And for the geographical confusion, Darin is the one who got kicked out of the lower 48; I'm in Western Pennsyltucky.

And in case Davenport can't rack up 30yrds or a TD, where exactly are you at? :w00t: