Does Naaman Roosevelt make the team?

Beans90

I can't see how Roscoe makes the team this year.

We also have Jenkins, who was pretty good on STs last year. Naaman would have to surpass him as well. I also don't have as much confidence in Chad Jackson as some do.

I forgot about Jenkins. And yeah, I don't have much faith in Jackson, but I'll give him a better shot than some UDFA from UB.

I don't know how Chris Kelsay has made the team the last three years. But he keeps coming back.

I forgot about Jenkins. And yeah, I don't have much faith in Jackson, but I'll give him a better shot than some UDFA from UB.

I don't know how Chris Kelsay has made the team the last three years. But he keeps coming back.

I'm pretty sure that we released justin jenkins... we still have huggins though! and honestly its bull **** roscoe keeps making the team we don't use him and he cant freaking catch,

BTW give kelsay a break not all defensive ends are sack artist he is awesome against the run, granted we have overpaid him but he does what he is supposed to do stop the run and occasionally get a few sacks... i hope he puts on 10-15 pounds that will take him to about 278ish and plays DE thats his 3-4 thats his position... dude has retard strength!

Comments!

At the absolute worst he makes the practice squad.

However, as I have previously stated I don't think he stays there long whether it's the Bills or someone else that call him up.

Training camp fodder? :lol:

Well, I'm willing to bet that before the upcoming preseason is over this "training camp fodder" makes at least 10 grabs for 150 yards and a couple of TDs.

At the absolute worst he makes the practice squad.

However, as I have previously stated I don't think he stays there long whether it's the Bills or someone else that call him up.

Training camp fodder? :lol:

Well, I'm willing to bet that before the upcoming preseason is over this "training camp fodder" makes at least 10 grabs for 150 yards and a couple of TDs.

yes he probably will no doubt because he'll be playing against 3RD STRINGERS in the 4TH QUARTER...he gets cut before the season, maybe he gets stashed on the PS.

Yeah, probably practice squad. Usually they keep 5, so Evans, Hardy, Johnson, Parrish, and Easley are the most likely. Unless an injury or someone from that list gets terribly outplayed. Or if he can bring something else to the table as a special teams contributor, but his slight frame doesn't lend itself to be a great special teams player.

Since Hardy can't play a lick......SLOW feet.....I think he should be GONE!!!. The local talent here is also a lot cheaper the Parish....and Parrish's return skills are not needed with McKelvin, Spiller, Jackson etc.....So, the 4th pick makes it, and some likelyhood our UB local as well. I personally like him a lot. Four solid years, lots of production.

Really training camp fodder?

Lets see, he's from buffalo loves everything about the bills and loves football im guessing he might even be on 2bills drive so keep the stupid ass remarks to your self. We should all be in his corner seeing how he is attempting to do something that we all would love to do play for the bills!

BTW no way in hell naaman is slow i ran a 4.4 40 in high school and he used to keep up with me when we were younger lol, so that time has to be due to an injury.

That is all

GOOD LUCK NAAMAN!

All that means nothing in the NFL they don't care where your from or how much of a fan you are of the team. It's how you stack up against the big boys in the league. If I offended you with my comment Iam sorry but this post asked if he makes the team and I gave my opinion like everyone else has and Iam sticking to it. he is only training camp fodder.

Since Hardy can't play a lick......SLOW feet.....I think he should be GONE!!!. The local talent here is also a lot cheaper the Parish....and Parrish's return skills are not needed with McKelvin, Spiller, Jackson etc.....So, the 4th pick makes it, and some likelyhood our UB local as well. I personally like him a lot. Four solid years, lots of production.

If you been to workouts, games and a practice or two then you will realize that Hardy is just as fast as the All pro Stevie Johnson. And for being 3 inches taller then Easley, he is not even Second behind him in the 40. Hardy has worked on his route running and has gotten stroger......Go ahead and release him....He will be a monster in another system.

All that means nothing in the NFL they don't care where your from or how much of a fan you are of the team. It's how you stack up against the big boys in the league. If I offended you with my comment Iam sorry but this post asked if he makes the team and I gave my opinion like everyone else has and Iam sticking to it. he is only training camp fodder.

Ok so that means u read what i wrote so that means you should know that no where did i ever say the nfl gives a !@#$ if your a fan or not what i said was lets not call him training camp fodder we should all be rooting for the hometown kid.......... and thats cool you can stick with your opinion not like i can do anything about it from iraq, but hey ill be in row one at the 50 yard line on opening day, ill buy you a beer!

If you been to workouts, games and a practice or two then you will realize that Hardy is just as fast as the All pro Stevie Johnson. And for being 3 inches taller then Easley, he is not even Second behind him in the 40. Hardy has worked on his route running and has gotten stroger......Go ahead and release him....He will be a monster in another system.

Yeah i think hardy is gonna be a beast this year aswell...... his route running has improved alot from what i seen of him working with t.o last year around mid season i think.....

Ok so that means u read what i wrote so that means you should know that no where did i ever say the nfl gives a !@#$ if your a fan or not what i said was lets not call him training camp fodder we should all be rooting for the hometown kid.......... and thats cool you can stick with your opinion not like i can do anything about it from iraq, but hey ill be in row one at the 50 yard line on opening day, ill buy you a beer!

Don't get your panties in a bunch I didn't say I wasn't rooting for the home town kid all I said is he is training fodder. We will find out come training camp. I hope I am wrong about him because that would be great if he made the team. I just don't think I am. Thanks for your offer but I am disabled and can't attend the games anymore after having my second heart attack 3 years ago. Come home from Iraq safely.