Gints apparently wanted Moats

Beerball

As a pass rusher, doesn't Moats seem like a better fit at OLB? Did I understand Nix and Gailey that they were going to use Moats at ILB and use Bratten at OLB?

Moats is shorter. That's all I can guess.

The Giants must hate the Bills now, wasn't there talk that they were trying to get Spiller in the 1st too?

They were hot for Rolando McLain in the 1st. Like they were hot for McCargo a couple of years ago.

When the Raiders took him, they reshuffled and went for Pierre-Paul.

The other major shiver IMHO in the first round when we took Spiller was the Jags.

Jax stood their with their jaws on the floor like the Just Another Gay Unwashed And Retarded Southerners that they are, in complete disbelief that we didn't take Clausen. They were totally screwed because they had targeted Spiller, and couldn't get a trade set up in time and took the next guy on their board - Tyson Allioulouluululuuu- who, no doubt is bound for NFL stardom.

The other team that shat their pants was the Broncos - who Ralph correctly called - panicked into taking Tebow in the 1st because they were absolutely convinced that we would take him in the 2nd - having already passed on Clausen.

He who laughs last - laughs best.

We had a good, solid draft. The injection of new talent that has a strong working ethic will pay dividends this year and going forward.

They were hot for Rolando McLain in the 1st. Like they were hot for McCargo a couple of years ago.

When the Raiders took him, they reshuffled and went for Pierre-Paul.

The other major shiver IMHO in the first round when we took Spiller was the Jags.

Jax stood their with their jaws on the floor like the Just Another Gay Unwashed And Retarded Southerners that they are, in complete disbelief that we didn't take Clausen. They were totally screwed because they had targeted Spiller, and couldn't get a trade set up in time and took the next guy on their board - Tyson Allioulouluululuuu- who, no doubt is bound for NFL stardom.

The other team that shat their pants was the Broncos - who Ralph correctly called - panicked into taking Tebow in the 1st because they were absolutely convinced that we would take him in the 2nd - having already passed on Clausen.

He who laughs last - laughs best.

We had a good, solid draft. The injection of new talent that has a strong working ethic will pay dividends this year and going forward.

Luv your write-up!

From his final blog entry;

Buffalo had been trying to call my phone and could not get to me. They called my mother and she starts yelling and said they are trying to get me. I hang up on Atlanta and talk to Buffalo.[/i]

Sweet. :lol: