What you want from Buffalo Bills coverage/talk

Last time I'll bug this thread. First show is tonight at 7. Have Luke Russert coming on, and either today or tomorrow we'll have Andy Levitre or another vet lineman on (Yikes. Levitre a vet already!).

Thanks for all your input,

Nick

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last time I'll bug this thread. First show is tonight at 7. Have Luke Russert coming on, and either today or tomorrow we'll have Andy Levitre or another vet lineman on (Yikes. Levitre a vet already!).

Thanks for all your input,

Nick

Nick,

No need to "stop bugging this thread."

You should visit often…although I can't vouch for every person here as far as behaving themselves. But we'd love for you to be a regular participant.

BTW, here's a very interesting article which appeared in ESPN the Mag and was penned by Luke Russert. It involves an ownership situation for the Bills modeled after the one in Green Bay.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espnmag/story?id=3533730

Would you read it and ask Luke about it? Thanks.

Dave Staba, Niagara FAlls Reporter- he was THE man. Mimic him.

On a related issue... Tim Graham... certainly seems to be a nice, gracious guy, but his style of journalism is canned, over-edited, quite boring and void of entertainment (if you ask me). I rarly read to the end of his articles. I'm not so sure people will miss his reads or simply his graciousness. ESPN is quite frankly a joke.

I'd like to see some more positive slants on our team. However, if we get into a situation like what we had with Jauron, the media should be running their a$$ out of town. DJ should have been gone after year 2, and the media should have been the catalyst for making this happen in defense of the fans dollars.

However, if we get into a situation like what we had with Jauron, the media should be running their a$$ out of town. DJ should have been gone after year 2, and the media should have been the catalyst for making this happen in defense of the fans dollars.

You know how this works. If they jump all over the team calling for heads to roll they will lose access to the players and staff. Then they will lose relevance. Its a fine line between being critical while not ruining a necessary relationship. This coming from someone who wanted Jauron gone in the offseason before last and almost didn't renew his season tickets after 20 years.

I've been listening to WECK since Brad came back. I always liked him on 'GR. Like many have said, just be honest with your opinions. I hate hearing guys at 'GR pretending to take a position just so they can be a counterpoint to their co-host. We see right through that cr@p.

And I couldn't care less about fantasy drafts of movie stars or sports broadcasters. But I would like to hear some fantasy football talk in late summer and early in the season when a FA pickup could help my team.

In the end, if you give the Buffalo sports fan community your honest opinions and interesting (non-cliched) guests you will gain the following that you so desire. :thumbsup: (I know, I spelled too well and didn't run on long enough for a Kasper's Kornerism)

• 1 month later...

QUOTE (bbb @ Apr 26 2010, 06:41 PM) *

I think for every Marty, you get 100 snoozefests........Whenever Rome has a player interview, I turn the dial.

So, is JW a music aficionado?

I finally got a chance to listen to Nick's 6/14 show because I had heard a little of it with John and wanted to go back and listen to the whole thing.........Excellent music talk, guys! I didn't know anything by The Replacements and that first song was so great that I have to find more of their music.......The show is the last 5 segments or so here:

http://wnymedia.net/weck1230/nickmendola/2...endola-6142010/