Tired of the Shanahan hero-worship. Without Elway, where was he?

I am not sad that Washington hired Shanahan. Without Elway, who knows what he would've done? And where is Belicheat without Brady? Look what the New England coordinators have done since they moseyed along. Romeo Crennel? Notre Dame Coach? Denver coach? KC coach? WTF? It's all Brady.

I like Gailey and Nix. I like their approach. I think with a healthy team and a creative offense, nobody will want to play us. We will be tough.

I am not sad that Washington hired Shanahan. Without Elway, who knows what he would've done? And where is Belicheat without Brady? Look what the New England coordinators have done since they moseyed along. Romeo Crennel? Notre Dame Coach? Denver coach? KC coach? WTF? It's all Brady.

I like Gailey and Nix. I like their approach. I think with a healthy team and a creative offense, nobody will want to play us. We will be tough.

Straight up man!!! Without Brady the PAtriots are nothing

Shanahan is a good coach who won two Super Bowls....Period....Coaches don't win super bowls every year....Even Bill Parcells won only two super bowls. Bill Cowher in his 17 years as the Steelers coach won only ONE super bowl. Shanahan will take the Redskins from a 5-11 season to the playoffs with McNabb as his QB. They do have enough talent on that defense.

Straight up man!!! Without Brady the PAtriots are nothing

Right, but the point is... the Patriots also found and created Brady.

We haven't been exactly good at developing our talent.

That is precisely why we brought in Nix and took Spiller, because he has the potential to be a game changer. It gets harder and harder to find them the deeper you go in the draft.

For every Romo/Brady, there are dozens of nobodies.

Shanahan is a good coach who won two Super Bowls....Period....Coaches don't win super bowls every year....Even Bill Parcells won only two super bowls. Bill Cowher in his 17 years as the Steelers coach won only ONE super bowl. Shanahan will take the Redskins from a 5-11 season to the playoffs with McNabb as his QB. They do have enough talent on that defense.

Shanahan had John Elway for years. I think he'll be an improvement in Washington. But I don't think he would have done any better here in Buffalo than what we have. We don't need an undersized bunch of chop-blockers.

I think he's a good coach, but without Elway, I don't think he would have be worshipped like this.

My post is more of an affirmation of my belief in our regime than a trashing of Shanahan. I wish him well till we meet on the field.