Draft Day Steals - Buffalo?

He though we had three steals in the draft. Three. Wow. Looking at this draft I thought it was solid, and that the Bills did a nice job drafting for talent and not drafting purely for need. Nice to see that some of the media do in fact think that we did a good job. Seems to be a growing concensus on the media outlets and on the internet. The only ones who seem to think our draft was only average were Mel Kiper and Todd McShay over at the "We Really Only Love Boston Sports" network.

He though we had three steals in the draft. Three. Wow. Looking at this draft I thought it was solid, and that the Bills did a nice job drafting for talent and not drafting purely for need. Nice to see that some of the media do in fact think that we did a good job. Seems to be a growing concensus on the media outlets and on the internet. The only ones who seem to think our draft was only average were Mel Kiper and Todd McShay over at the "We Really Only Love Boston Sports" network.

Kiper is still trying to convince someone that Claussen deserved to go in the top ten and since he picked us to make that mistake he will forever lamblast our draft!

The collective reviews should make all of us feel good about the new/old guys in town! I can't wait for that first game to roll around SQUISH THE FISH!!!

To be fair, Todd McShay did say the Bills had one of the better draft's last year.