Lets just say the Bills pick #1 next year

What solid "D" are you talking about??? Dominant Run Game? We had neither last year and with no QB or O-line teams again...like last year, and the year before oh and the year before that will stack the box and we will drown. I'm sorry but I do not see Carrington and Troupe doing all that much this year. It's going to take another draft or two and 4 years before we compete realistically. 2014 is when we break the playoff drought.

so what your saying is with largely the same problems as the last 10 years, this will be the year we end up with 1 win?

I'm as pessimistic as anyone on the board, but even I don't see any chance of us drafting number one next year. I think we will be well coached but dealing with a new defense and a minimum of talent, for the most part, on offense. I suspect we will between 6 and 9 games and be picking a little higher than we did this year.

Wow. Do you have a link for all of these fantastic guarantees???

You basically described last year. So assuming we don't IR 20+ players again this year, can you explain to us how we're actually going to lose 3-5 MORE games?

I'm willing to wager the Bills don't end up with the first pick. I'll even give 2-1 odds. I'll be waiting for the amount you prefer... :thumbsup:

Wow. Do you actually need a link to some "common sense" football thinking?

You basically blame last season on injuries then take a stab at a weak attempt to garner odds that we won't have the first pick overall. (Which by the way, was never directly sited in my previous post)

B-)