Not satisfied or unsatisfied

I think the first three picks bettered the team and the Iowa tackle who I guess is being positioned at guard and Wang should add depth at a need area. However, when questioned about Seattle enquiring about Lynch for a fourth round pick, I have a problem with that.

I like Lynch alot. I can still picture the crazy touchdown run after he caught the screen pass on Monday night vs. the Browns and the way he fought for the two point conversion his rookie year against Miami to win the game. He is a good back and there is no question in my mind about that.

But if you were to chart in order the best Bills on the team beginning with their importance, you would have to put Jackson, Spiller, Byrd, Lynch and Poz in any order but for sure in the top twelve. This leaves three of your best players that you can put on the field coming from one position which is a position that you can, usually, have only have two on the field at once.

We can't get the best players all on the field at once which is what you want to do.

He hasn't come to the workouts. We haven't heard a word from him and probably won't and he is third on the depth chart where we have other positional needs. I don't want to give him away, but we could have gotten something for him.

I am sorry but i didn't realize that a depth chart is available? You assumptions are based upon the previous coaching staff. They wer fired. It's a new beginning for everyone. It's refreshing.

Trading Lynch is a bad idea. Jackson is close to 30 and we need a power running back. We need someone who can pound the ball in at the goaline.