I will scream if we don't get...

Wizard

Selvish Capers or Kyle Calloway in some way in the 6th round as an OT.

Really, Edward Wang! Everything I read (4 draft magazines, online articles, scouting reports) says he will be a quality backup and is not a great finisher.

Really? This is the guy competing with Bell and Green?

I've figured out the Bills offense. Gailey thinks he is coaching players in a 7 on 7 (with 10 alligators) intramural football at Georgia Tech.

Well, if this is true, then Edwards, Spiller, Lynch, Jackson, Evans, Hardy, and Easley would be a decent team.

Otherwise, Gailey thinks this is the mid 90's Lions he is coaching. Spiller (is Barry Sanders), and Sanders got the Lions in and out of the playoffs a few times without a line, a defensive front, or a top-notch quarterback.

Really, Edward Wang! Everything I read (4 draft magazines, online articles, scouting reports) says he will be a quality backup and is not a great finisher.

I've figured out the Bills offense. Gailey thinks he is coaching players in a 7 on 7 (with 10 alligators) intramural football at Georgia Tech.

Well, if this is true, then Edwards, Spiller, Lynch, Jackson, Evans, Hardy, and Easley would be a decent team.

Otherwise, Gailey thinks this is the mid 90's Lions he is coaching. Spiller (is Barry Sanders), and Sanders got the Lions in and out of the playoffs a few times without a line, a defensive front, or a top-notch quarterback.

Those people are writing draft mags, and not in a war room for a very good reason.

I think Wang can become a good player, given time. His problems are mainly with technique. He is athletic as any of the OTs not taken in the upper first round and has decent footwork. Given 2-3 years, he should be a fine starter- and if not, he will be gone and replaced by someone else.

This season is about weeding out the guys the new coaching staff doesn't want to keep, not about getting to the playoffs

If it helps you feel better I heard Pat Kirwan on Sirius say that he felt Wang was one of the better Tackles on the board to start the day. I'm not sure where he had him ranked overall but he spoke very well of him.

Screaming is for women and children.