Do the right thing, take Bruce campbell here.

I can only surmise that teams think that Campbell has a long way to go but won't put the effort needed into getting there. He's got incredible measurables, but if he won't ever (allow himself to) develop, why bother?

The front office blows. Our o line is the worst in the league and they are completely ignoring it. Then they just let bruce Campbell walk one pick in front of them. Just picked a wr.... Not gonna pretend I know anything about him....but wow. Do we need another toy. Fitzgerald will be running for his life...again. And the seahawks traded for lendale white not lynch. Worst offseason yet.

The front office blows. Our o line is the worst in the league and they are completely ignoring it. Then they just let bruce Campbell walk one pick in front of them. Just picked a wr.... Not gonna pretend I know anything about him....but wow. Do we need another toy. Fitzgerald will be running for his life...again. And the seahawks traded for lendale white not lynch. Worst offseason yet.

Goodbye.

Cam Newton is a better 3-4 NT than the one the Bills took in round 2 though.

cam newton? says you? So is that why he's still available? Is that way every team after the bills also passed on him?

It never ceases to amaze me some of the draft drivel written here as though it were fact.

Considering the Fourth Round hasn't started yet, and Bruce Campbell is still on the board, I have to as what the **** are you raving about? The Bills won't make their fourth round pick until about 11:45. And what WR are you referring too? Come back from la la land. This is reality. And the QB you were referring to was Fitzpatrick, not Fitzgerald. That guy is a WR for the Cardinals. :beer:

Considering the Fourth Round hasn't started yet, and Bruce Campbell is still on the board, I have to as what the **** are you raving about? The Bills won't make their fourth round pick until about 11:45. And what WR are you referring too? Come back from la la land. This is reality. And the QB you were referring to was Fitzpatrick, not Fitzgerald. That guy is a WR for the Cardinals. :beer:

what are you talking about the bills already made there pick and picked up a wr in the 4th rd. :angry::thumbsup: :wallbash:the raiders picked up campbell went with the pick before bills

Considering the Fourth Round hasn't started yet, and Bruce Campbell is still on the board, I have to as what the **** are you raving about? The Bills won't make their fourth round pick until about 11:45. And what WR are you referring too? Come back from la la land. This is reality. And the QB you were referring to was Fitzpatrick, not Fitzgerald. That guy is a WR for the Cardinals. :thumbsup:

Have u been sleeping? Drinking? Both? Bruce Campbell is gone and the bills made their pick a half hour ago. Welcome to Saturday my friend. And yes I know it's fitzpatrick this stupid iPhone completes words when I am typing....it can be annoying.

Considering the Fourth Round hasn't started yet, and Bruce Campbell is still on the board, I have to as what the **** are you raving about? The Bills won't make their fourth round pick until about 11:45. And what WR are you referring too? Come back from la la land. This is reality. And the QB you were referring to was Fitzpatrick, not Fitzgerald. That guy is a WR for the Cardinals. :thumbsup:

Started at 10am today.