Day three

I'm really out of my depth at this point, but just to throw some names up on the Wall and see what sticks. In no major order:

(OTs)

1.) Bruce Campbell

2.) Selvish Capers

3.) Adam Ulatonski

4.) Jason Fox

5.) Tony Washington

QBs

1.) Dan LeFevour

2.) Tony Pike

3.) John Skelton

LBs

1.) Eric Norwood

2.) Roderick Muckelroy

Anyone else you're looking at?

I'm really out of my depth at this point, but just to throw some names up on the Wall and see what sticks. In no major order:

(OTs)

1.) Bruce Campbell

2.) Selvish Capers

3.) Adam Ulatonski

4.) Jason Fox

5.) Tony Washington

QBs

1.) Dan LeFevour

2.) Tony Pike

3.) John Skelton

LBs

1.) Eric Norwood

2.) Roderick Muckelroy

Anyone else you're looking at?

There's nobody I know of this late in the draft that would stand out, but I'm not a Kiper-geek when it comes to studying college players every year either. But don't be surprised if the Bills draft an OT, a QB and a LB like you have listed, plus most likely a WR too.

However, the way Nix and his scouts have approached the draft so far, you can most likely expect the Bills to pick players outside of your lists above, and a WR that nobody will have on their radar either. I don't know if its' as simple as Nix, Modrak and staff being egotisitical and trying to "out-think" the experts, or if they really are that much better at spotting true NFL talent, but both picks yesterday were for players that were on other teams boards no doubt, but not as high as Buffalo ranked them.

After Spiller and his across the board obvious talent, the Bills have been outside the box twice, and there's no reason to think they will stop now. In fact, you might want to check your lists again and pencil in the 6th or 7th "best OT available", the 4th or 5th "best QB available", and the 3rd or 4th "best LB available". But with Nix's track record being parts of so many successful drafts his entire career, and reading quickly about the backgrounds of Troup and Carrignton, that may not be a bad thing at all!

WR Mardy Gilyard U of Cincy

I saw him play against Pitt in regular season finale. He was awesome against a pretty good Pitt def both receiving and returns. Knock is doesn't have NFL caliber breakaway speed.

That said, I'm hoping Campbell (OT/Maryland) is still there and Bills take him with 4th round pick.

Ricky Sapp- OLB-N Clemson (Love this kid, hes a big playmaker who should have been a late 2nd rounder)

Aaron Hernandez- good talent at TE

Cam Thomas- good NT would solidify our D-Line for a long time with Carrington and Troup and Williams

But I think our top targets should be like this:

Bruce Campbell- OT

Selvish Capers- OT

Ricky Sapp- OLB

Cam Thoma- NT

Eric Norwood- OLB

For those of you that want a QB, There in NO point in getting a QB when he will be a project QB. We already have 2 project QB's on our roster with Edwards and Brohm. Those of you that dont think Edwards is a project well he is with the new coach and offense, he was coached up by a terrible staff and he showed promise before. If we are going to add a 4th QB, it should be a veteran through Free Agency. I dont see why we would draft a project QB when the draft still has good talent at OL/DL/OLB/TE and theres some talent at WR and not to mention CB (but we dont need any more DB's thats for sure)

Ricky Sapp- OLB-N Clemson (Love this kid, hes a big playmaker who should have been a late 2nd rounder)

Aaron Hernandez- good talent at TE

Cam Thomas- good NT would solidify our D-Line for a long time with Carrington and Troup and Williams

But I think our top targets should be like this:

Bruce Campbell- OT

Selvish Capers- OT

Ricky Sapp- OLB

Cam Thoma- NT

Eric Norwood- OLB

For those of you that want a QB, There in NO point in getting a QB when he will be a project QB. We already have 2 project QB's on our roster with Edwards and Brohm. Those of you that dont think Edwards is a project well he is with the new coach and offense, he was coached up by a terrible staff and he showed promise before. If we are going to add a 4th QB, it should be a veteran through Free Agency. I dont see why we would draft a project QB when the draft still has good talent at OL/DL/OLB/TE and theres some talent at WR and not to mention CB (but we dont need any more DB's thats for sure)

Replace Capers and Campbell with Wang and Young from ND and your list is good to go.