Lenny P on the Bills

Rico

Morning After

Maybe the Mularkey offensive design, and the tutelage of coordinator Tom Clements and quarterbacks coach Sam Wyche will yet salvage Bledsoe's career. But the downside (for lack of a better term) of the Buffalo turnaround is that heir apparent J.P. Losman may not get any starts in the stretch now, after it appeared the once-floundering Bills would get their first-round draft choice on the field at some point in the final month.
:huh:

He also wrote:

"He's got big-time streaks of inconsistency, but (Buffalo second-year cornerback Terrence) McGee looks like he can be a player. And I'm not just talking about kickoff returns and special teams."

I have to agree. McGee has me thinking he's going to be a very good corner as he continues to learn.

If the Bills win between 8 and 10 this year with a rookie head coach, every Buffalo fan should be drooling at the prospect of the Bills having a very good year next year.

Willis will be odds-on-favorite to to a top 5 rusher and the the entire offense will have one year of Mularkey's system under their belt.

With a great defense and a top-notch runner, the sky can be the limit.