Nix denies talking to Pitt about Ben...

boyst

Are you really this !@#$ing stupid? I said I COULD, not WOULD moron. And Considering I have a 21 year old daughter that gave me a now 8 month old Grandson, an 18 year old son about to go in the military and an 11 year old son, I think your future daughter is safe dumb ass.

Oh and I raised my daughter not to get **** faced and go into a bathroom at a bar/ club and !@#$ some jock. Maybe this girls parents should have instilled the same values and class in her?

Who cares how you raised your daughter ....................I know that you are not BLAMING the GIRL for what a Pervet QB WHO SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER ARE YOU ? I know when I was in college I got @#!$ faced too that dont give me the right to rape anyone. Imagine you daughter was @#$!faced and her girlfriends was trying to get her from the bathroom because she was drunk and the rapist bodyguards block them from getting back there you would have a different attitude(I Hope) then . If rothlisberger had done that to my daughter he would not have to worry about the police because I would be in jail because he would cease to exist

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who cares how you raised your daughter ....................I know that you are not BLAMING the GIRL for what a Pervet QB WHO SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER ARE YOU ? I know when I was in college I got @#!$ faced too that dont give me the right to rape anyone. Imagine you daughter was @#$!faced and her girlfriends was trying to get her from the bathroom because she was drunk and the rapist bodyguards block them from getting back there you would have a different attitude(I Hope) then . If rothlisberger had done that to my daughter he would not have to worry about the police because I would be in jail because he would cease to exist

First off, I was addressing the !@#$ that accused me of being a rapist if I ever had Ben's money. Secondly YES BOTH are at blame. The easy prey (because she allowed her self to be easy prey) and the Rapist !@#$. Don't get that **** faced and don't go off to a bathroom with any guy. He isn't taking you to the bathroom to hold your hair while you puke or hold your hand and wisper sweet nothings.

and I am with you though on the fact the bastard wouldn't be alive today if he raped my daughter, no charges brought against him or not. There is the legal system then there is reality and we know in reality what happened.