Brian Baluga most overrated prospect in draft? We'll take him&#33

I think this negativity surrounding Bulaga is very similar to the negativity that was surrounding Michael Oher and if we took Oher at pick 11 last season you bet your ass our team is in a lot better shape. Now if Bulaga was to be drafted at 9 I wouldn't be mad at all in fact I would like the pick.

I think a lot of the knocks on Bulaga are a matter of overscouting rather then things that will effect him down the road. If Bulaga who is just 21 and will finish the season 21 played his senior year at Iowa he would be a top 5 pick even with the short arms. Bulaga isn't some slow footed RT as some here would put it. Jake Long was cited as being a RT when Miami took him and he is now considered a top 10 LT.

Bulaga was vaunted for his foot speed and pass blocking ability. Now some dicks on ESPN say well the guy is too slow to be an NFL LT and he has too short arms. Bulaga will get faster and stronger as he gets older and considering we are always in the perpetual rebuilding mode a 21 year old future stud at LT would be a good thing to have.

So screw the haters mark it down I am for Bulaga and if I am wrong I will own up to it.

Also the comparisons to Mike Williams are unwarranted Bulaga is a really hard worker and loves to play football the kid has a nasty streak with a blue collar mentality and a really high ceiling.

oh my god, a college kid drinking!!!!!!!!! thats just incredible, I can't believe a college kid would be at a party, and drinking too, well thats just great, he must be a terrible person.

nice to see Bulaga doin some charity work, but that has no relevance to clausen, unless you can prove clausen has NEVER done any charity work ever.

Oh, I never meant to imply that Jimmy doesn't help out those less fortunate than he. Ask and you shall receive - here's Jimmy serving beverages to the less fortunate...

Jimmy Serves

...and here he is teaching the fine art of sailing to the less fortunate...

Jimmy Teaches

...while displaying his magnificent bejeweled hand for the unwashed...

Jimmy's Munificence

An underage college kid - and starting QB at ND - not merely drinking, but providing alcohol to other underage kids. Clausen, along with teammates Brian Smith and James Aldridge, got himself in some 'hot water' for the 'Beer Olympics' pics, certainly demonstrating a disregard for team rules as well as a lack of good judgment. College kids will drink, but a high profile college athlete like Clausen - much like Michael Phelps and his bong - should try not to pose for the cameras as he imbibes while serving underage co-eds. At the very least, this demonstrates a Matt-Leinert like stupidity that I'd prefer to see on an NFL roster other than Buffalo's.

Jimmy Clausen = Matt Leinart Wannabe

In fact, Clausen's NFL career will likely turn out as mediocre as Leinart's, so just say 'NO' to...

Jimmy 'The Emu' Clausen