The 4th and 1 play

bartshan-83

Maybe this was discussed before, but have any of you who have watched the game far longer than I ever seen a team do that before? IMO, that was one of the best playcalls I have ever seen at any level of football in my life. A lot of teams half-expect the playaction so a hand-off doesn't always make everyone sellout. But everyone and their mother thought that Drew was gonna try to plunge for it at first. B-E-A-utiful...I see big things on the horizon for the Buffalo Bills.

peace

Maybe this was discussed before, but have any of you who have watched the game far longer than I ever seen a team do that before? IMO, that was one of the best playcalls I have ever seen at any level of football in my life. A lot of teams half-expect the playaction so a hand-off doesn't always make everyone sellout. But everyone and their mother thought that Drew was gonna try to plunge for it at first. B-E-A-utiful...I see big things on the horizon for the Buffalo Bills.

peace

137083[/snapback]

I agree. Sending it back to Willis, the onside kick, spreading the ball out to nine different receivers, including the tight end and the fullback in more than just blocking is indicative that the offensive coaches are using their imagination. The Bills mixing of the plays and the players is classic Bill Parcells football.

The O-line is executing and the short passing game is working.

Two of DB picks were in the red zone forcing it into double coverage. That is exactly the type of crap we don't need. It's funny to hear people in the chat room asking for the Bills to go deep alot!

A thing of beauty, (that only works once). Like the on-site kick.

Both of those had me going "These are the Bills?

Last year we would have punted. Check that, last year we would have been 4-12.

137118[/snapback]

Holmgren just placed an order for two dozen tequila wings.

Holmgren just placed an order for two dozen tequila wings.

137119[/snapback]

Mike? Might be more like 2 gross. Gotta love it. Losing to Pittsburgh is going to suck. I have a bad feeling that unless NE folds, they'll be playing for homefield.

Mike? Might be more like 2 gross. Gotta love it. Losing to Pittsburgh is going to suck. I have a bad feeling that unless NE folds, they'll be playing for homefield.

137122[/snapback]

How those stupid ass games we lost in the beginning of the season are going to come back to bite us.....Jags and Raiders specifically.

How those stupid ass games we lost in the beginning of the season are going to come back to bite us.....Jags and Raiders specifically.

137128[/snapback]

Don't forget the Jets. (Last minute field goal). They had NO business winning yesterday. The one good play they had could put them in the playoffs, much like the 4th down TD week one will keep the Bills out.

Don't forget the Jets. (Last minute field goal). They had NO business winning yesterday. The one good play they had could put them in the playoffs, much like the 4th down TD week one will keep the Bills out.

137130[/snapback]

I want to win all of them and stuff that draft pick for Losman up Jones and Bills asses. let them earn their own top five... :blush: well give them a 20th overall for JP.

i told a firend that bledsoe faked a QB sneek and tossed to McGahee and got a TD. he said.. "HOW THE HELL CAN YOU FAKE A QB SNEEK????" i said i dont know, but you want to see the replay?? LOL. i just want to see the interview with the seahawlks head coach and see if he says it was a great play too...

peace

137083[/snapback]

Never seen it before. Obviously a great call. The NFL is a copycat league and you will see other teams try it. At the very least, it will force defenses to keep LB's or DB's on the edges and out of the box so the sneaks have a better chance of success. Very innovative call.