If New England offered a 2nd for Lynch?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

People might appreicate him more if they got to see him run behind a decent O line and/or against the Bills front 7. He'd get 150 easy.

Call me stupid, but didn't Fred Jackson run behind the same line as Lynch last season??????? No, Lynch gained weight and

tried to claim it was all muscle last off-season. He got content with being the starter and lost his motivation and the starter designation. Lynch can be good, but chooses to focus his attention on nightlife...Chippewa, Toronto, and crime. The Bills had a better game and was a much better team without him last season. Jackson was tearing it up before Lynch came back after his suspension. Great running backs find creases to run through...Detroit put out a lousy team year after year

with Barry Sanders, but Barry found the creases and seams to run through even though his teams were generally lousy.

Walter Peyton was awesome and most of the time Chicago was not a very good team except in their Superbowl year!

Earl Campbell ran wild and carried opposing defenders on his back and dragged players as he picked up extra yards. If a Running is great or even very good...they will find a way to get yards! Like I said Fred Jackson get his yards...I hope Lynch is gone..but if he remains he needs to regain his focus instead of acting like a "Gold tooth fairy". Beastmode..yeah right!!