Albert Haynesworth

I know there has been talks of Albert Haynesworth being on the trade block. Wouldn't it be smart for the Bills to go after him? Not sure what it would take to get him away from Washington but the idea of Haynesworth in a Bills uniform seems pretty awesome. A good trade may be Stroud and a 2nd round pick. Thoughts??

I know there has been talks of Albert Haynesworth being on the trade block. Wouldn't it be smart for the Bills to go after him? Not sure what it would take to get him away from Washington but the idea of Haynesworth in a Bills uniform seems pretty awesome. A good trade may be Stroud and a 2nd round pick. Thoughts??

Been discussed several times aleady on this board...

1. He wants out of Was because he does not want to play in a 3 -4 which is what we now play.

2. Was has emphatically denied shopping him...so who really knows what his availability is.

Although money wise the deal would be good for a couple of years there are definitely issues with respect to motivation and health lately with Haynesworth, add that to the trouble he seems to get into (more so on the field) and the fact that he wants nothing to do with a 3-4 defense and that all but rules him out.

The Bills are going to the 3-4 defense and Fat Albert doesn't want to play the 3-4 in Washington. Not to mention his ridiculous salary, his laziness and gets hurt every year. No thanks!

The Bills are going to the 3-4 defense and Fat Albert doesn't want to play the 3-4 in Washington. Not to mention his ridiculous salary, his laziness and gets hurt every year. No thanks!

actually, re: his salary, most of his contract was paid up front.. the remaining contract money isn't that bad.