ok i am not on crack

JAMIEBUF12

i would have never thought this last month,but i think we have a realistic shot at running the table!

we can definately beat miami next week,browns at home at bengals and at san fran.i think that if the the steelers have home field wrapped up like if somehow new england blows a game down the stretch,that the steelers may sit a bunch of players the last game of year.hell if we have a shot at playoffs and this team is believin' maybe we beat them with their starters.it is possible.we just cant count any of those mentioned games as wins we have to go one week at a time and take noone lightly.it is possible go bills. hey and if we fall short i bet that leaves a bad taste in the guys mouth and just makes them more hungry next year!

i would have never thought this last month,but i think we have a realistic shot at running the table!

we can definately beat miami next week,browns at home at bengals and at san fran.i think that if the the steelers have home field wrapped up like if somehow new england blows a game down the stretch,that the steelers may sit a bunch of players the last game of year.hell if we have a shot at playoffs and this team is believin' maybe we beat them with their starters.it is possible.we just cant count any of those mentioned games as wins we have to go one week at a time and take noone lightly.it is possible  go bills. hey and if we fall short i bet that leaves a bad taste in the guys mouth and just makes them more hungry next year!

136936[/snapback]

Buffalo has the second easiest remaining schedule in the NFL. In order to take this momentum into next season the Bills HAVE to win at least 5 of the last 6 games. I for one agree with you and think it's not out of the question for the Bills to win all 6. But they have to get 5.

we can definately beat miami next week,browns at home at bengals and at san fran.i think that if the the steelers have home field wrapped up like if somehow new england blows a game down the stretch,that the steelers may sit a bunch of players the last game of year.hell if we have a shot at playoffs and this team is believin' maybe we beat them with their starters.it is possible.we just cant count any of those mentioned games as wins we have to go one week at a time and take noone lightly.it is possible  go bills. hey and if we fall short i bet that leaves a bad taste in the guys mouth and just makes them more hungry next year!

136936[/snapback]

See, this is the only thing I don't agree with. Why woudn't you think we couldn't do this a month ago? I'm not talking a homer thing here. The teams we are playing now SUCK. Period. Cincy will be tough. But other than that, we are now playing the schedule that let the NY jets run up their record earlier in the year.

You could see this before the year started. But oh well. I still think Miami will be tricky. Win this week coming, and I think we'll hammer the Browns at home. 7-6 baby!